M-Sten / Methylstenbolone

Any feedback from recent users? It looks like a pain in the ass to get, but the results look f'ing impressive
I don't think it's like you'll find recent users, but I loved this shit! I still look back on it fondly.

Ultradrol (methylstenbolone) was the absolute favorite of HenryV, who was a training partner of mine for years.

I channel him in many ways, and try to live up to what he created for the prohormone forums 12 +/- years ago. He, along with an old engineer who has since passed away (12/28/2019) from brain cancer, a political Libertarian who taught me to inject properly so that I could safely use AAS, are my greatest sources of inspiration in my motivation to do my best to contribute to reduce harm in this community.

Vida referred to Ultradrol as A-11, and it was announced by Searle Laboratories in 1966. Here is that data:

Methylstenbolone-relative-potency-Table.cleaned.jpg
It is toxic, but less so than Superdrol. It's potent, very strength/power -promoting – but still toxic. Listen to my latest podcast [here] to learn how androgens increase power by increasing both force and reducing time (P = F/t).

Ultradrol is qualitatively different from Superdrol despite their similarity: while both are dimethylated at C-2 & -17, Ultradrol's spatial configuration contains a Δ¹ double bond, the C-2 methyl group is therefore planar, yielding a 2,17α-dimethyl structure rather than 2α,17α-dimethyl.

Whereas Superdrol is analogous to Masteron (it is methasterone, or 17α- methylated Masteron), Ultradrol (methylstenbolone) is an intermediate analogue between the AI Δ¹T (1-ene-testololactone), or, in other words, more like Primo than Mast.