Maintaining Fertility (and “The Boys”) during TRT

Date_Mike

Subscriber
Recently started a self prescribed TRT, using 210mg of Test and 210mg Primo every week. Only PED use prior was a few SARMS and Prohormone cycles with PCT.

My intention is to maintain fertility and prevent testicular atrophy throughout. At least until I want to have kids.

Since the very first shot- I’ve been using 250iu of HCG ED. I recently ordered HMG which I’ll be adding in as well to assist.

Curious on thoughts of this protocol? Should I up the dose, stick with it, change anything?

approx 8 weeks in- no atrophy. Have came in GF a few times but we used the pill, not shooting for it at the moment. No pregnancy. Never taken a SA.

It is 3 times a week 1500 iu

I did this process under the guidance of doctors in the hospital.. I was declared infertile by previous domters. After this process I had a beautiful daughter.

Recently started a self prescribed TRT, using 210mg of Test and 210mg Primo every week. Only PED use prior was a few SARMS and Prohormone cycles with PCT.

My intention is to maintain fertility and prevent testicular atrophy throughout. At least until I want to have kids.

Since the very first shot- I’ve been using 250iu of HCG ED. I recently ordered HMG which I’ll be adding in as well to assist.

Curious on thoughts of this protocol? Should I up the dose, stick with it, change anything?

approx 8 weeks in- no atrophy. Have came in GF a few times but we used the pill, not shooting for it at the moment. No pregnancy. Never taken a SA.
Check your Semen before you use more products than HCG. 500iu EOD will normaly keep your balls in good nick during your cycle.

By that you mean spermogenesis should continue to function?

It al depends on how your semen quality an volume is now, like today.
Like I said normaly is that the safe way to use HCG during a cycle.
I even know people using now more than 5000iu weekly and 150iu hMG 3 time a week. One off them did never use HCG before !!

HCG alone at 250 IU every other day was enough to keep my boys going. I got a semen analysis not long ago to confirm everything was working as it should. Semen volume was 5 ML, count was 95 million, morphology was normal, motility was 75%, motility at 2/4/6 hours was 45/40/25%. I started it along with running my gear around 3 years ago and have kept it on board.

My wife and I are trying to get pregnant right now, so my doctor upped my dosage to 500 IU every other day. I haven't done a semen analysis at this dose yet, but I definitely feel like count will be higher just by gauging how it looks. Keep an eye on your E2 if you bump it up anymore. You may want to take an AI if the primo isn't keep your estrogen down. Taking the dosage up will more than likely increase all parameters. It'll increase your testosterone levels as well.

Have you gotten a semen analysis or do you plan to? Thats the only way you're going to know for sure it's working.

HCG alone at 250 IU every other day was enough to keep my boys going. I got a semen analysis not long ago to confirm everything was working as it should. Semen volume was 5 ML, count was 95 million, morphology was normal, motility was 75%, motility at 2/4/6 hours was 45/40/25%. I started it along with running my gear around 3 years ago and have kept it on board.

My wife and I are trying to get pregnant right now, so my doctor upped my dosage to 500 IU every other day. I haven't done a semen analysis at this dose yet, but I definitely feel like count will be higher just by gauging how it looks. Keep an eye on your E2 if you bump it up anymore. You may want to take an AI if the primo isn't keep your estrogen down. Taking the dosage up will more than likely increase all parameters. It'll increase your testosterone levels as well.

Have you gotten a semen analysis or do you plan to? Thats the only way you're going to know for sure it's working.
Awesome, that’s encouraging that it keep it up.

To be honest we aren’t trying, it’s just that I want to maintain fertility for the future. So in short- no. I’ve never done a SA. I have had an “accident” in the past so I know that naturally I’m fertile. Only took a couple times too..

As far as primo and the E2- I haven’t noticed E related sides at all but I did order a panel to get an idea of how my body is handling everything.

I guess you’re right, only way to know everything is to do testing and SA. Might even consider freezing depending on $. We will see.

Awesome, that’s encouraging that it keep it up.

To be honest we aren’t trying, it’s just that I want to maintain fertility for the future. So in short- no. I’ve never done a SA. I have had an “accident” in the past so I know that naturally I’m fertile. Only took a couple times too..

As far as primo and the E2- I haven’t noticed E related sides at all but I did order a panel to get an idea of how my body is handling everything.

I guess you’re right, only way to know everything is to do testing and SA. Might even consider freezing depending on $. We will see.

I haven’t looked into freezing sperm, but it’s probably pricey. Stick with the HCG, bro. 250 IU every other day kept my boys nice and plump and my sperm healthy. It’s so affordable that I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t run it along with their cycle or TRT., especially from the very start. Well worth it in my opinion. It kind of lets you have the best of both worlds. That’s been my experience anyway. It may not work that way for everyone, but that’s why the SA is important.

I haven’t looked into freezing sperm, but it’s probably pricey. Stick with the HCG, bro. 250 IU every other day kept my boys nice and plump and my sperm healthy. It’s so affordable that I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t run it along with their cycle or TRT., especially from the very start. Well worth it in my opinion. It kind of lets you have the best of both worlds. That’s been my experience anyway. It may not work that way for everyone, but that’s why the SA is important.
Gotcha, agreed. Been using that same dose since first poke. Thanks bro

You can not compare to other members, everyone reacts different to roid use.

500iu EOD is regular advice during a roid cycle