Mark Cuban Suggests Steroids Responsible for Gregg Valentino's Arms

Millard

Elite
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Since it was announced that Magnolia Pictures had acquired the distribution rights to the steroid documentary Bigger Stronger Faster, Ive been looking forward to comments from Magnolia Pictures owner Mark Cuban regarding the film. Today, he finally made an entry on his weblog Blog Maverick with a few brief comments. I was disappointed that he [...]

According to interviews with Greg, they are the result of site injections of testosterone, not synthol as is normally believed. Of course, It's impossible to know one way or the other...

According to interviews with Greg, they are the result of site injections of testosterone, not synthol as is normally believed. Of course, It's impossible to know one way or the other...

I'm sure a few years of Test E injections into your biceps has to cause similar reactions to Synthol right? The oil's should cause a similar reaction I mean.. Not that the Test itself gave him those horrendous post-explosion-hams for arms.

I can't help laughing whenever I see those arms. Post-explosion... lol.

If you are doing enough oil into any muscle it's going to act like synthol and cause localised scarring. I seem to remember he was using crazy amounts, 1000+ mg inject. Synthol also contains lidocaine so it doesn't hurt when you inject that kind of volume.

I've seen some evidence that site injections can contribute to muscle hyperplasia, which would definitely have an impact on that muscle group. This would be even more pronounced with simultaneous use of IGF and AAS.

All I can remember is when he tried to aspirate his bicep and recorded it in the mirror, pretty nasty stuff!

He was was trying to drian an abcess (infection in his bicep) It did not work and he had to have surgery to drian it.