Masteron Enanthate 250mg/ml Recipe Question....

aceroids1

I found this Masteron Enanthate which is supposed to be 250mg/ml:

Mast E 250mg/ml - 100ml
  • 25g Mast E Powder
  • 2ml BA
  • 18ml BB
  • 60ml MCT

But say that I wanted to make only a 50ml vial, do I just cut each of the ingredients (shown above) in half as shown below?

Mast E 250mg/ml - 50ml

• 12.5g Mast E Powder
  • 1ml BA
  • 9ml BB
  • 30ml MCT
Will this second recipe still make Mast Enanthate at 250mg/ml and a complete 50ml vial?

Also, is the 1st recipe above even a good ratio or recipe overall?

I'm new to homebrewing, so this would be my very first batch. Thanks ya'll!

But say that I wanted to make only a 50ml vial, do I just cut each of the ingredients (shown above) in half as shown below?

Mast E 250mg/ml - 50ml

• 12.5g Mast E Powder
  • 1ml BA
  • 9ml BB
  • 30ml MCT
Will this second recipe still make Mast Enanthate at 250mg/ml and a complete 50ml vial?

yes, this recipe is correct!

I found this Masteron Enanthate which is supposed to be 250mg/ml:

Mast E 250mg/ml - 100ml
  • 25g Mast E Powder
  • 2ml BA
  • 18ml BB
  • 60ml MCT

Mast E 250mg/ml - 50ml

• 12.5g Mast E Powder
  • 1ml BA
  • 9ml BB
  • 30ml MCT

I'm new to homebrewing, so this would be my very first batch. Thanks ya'll!

http://www.basskilleronline.com/steroid-powder-calculator.html

Tbh guys i don't trust those calcs about oil quantity i always go by volume.

I bought some 50-100ml backers from a lab seller product, i weight the powder put in the back, put in ba, bb then i add MCT oil until i hit the level of the oil i want to.. like for example 50ml then i filter everything.

But yes the recipe is correct.

Usually i use this recipe for everything.
Powder
2% BA
20% BB
Rest MCT

Tbh guys i don't trust those calcs about oil quantity i always go by volume.

I bought some 50-100ml backers from a lab seller product, i weight the powder put in the back, put in ba, bb then i add MCT oil until i hit the level of the oil i want to.. like for example 50ml then i filter everything.

But yes the recipe is correct.

Usually i use this recipe for everything.
Powder
2% BA
20% BB
Rest MCT

The calculator I posted is pretty darn accurate, but yes those calculations can be off if the wrong powder displacement is used for say something like nandrolone-cyp or bold-cyp. In cases where the exact displacement is unknown a 5% increase in raws will ensure label claim is met and not overly exceeded.

Keep us updated on how the brew goes, mast E at 250mg/ml is something i havent seen much without using harsher solvents.

You can. I suggest try MCT. I start to brew with MCT lately and is much thinner than GSO.
I will definitely consider it. But for the longest, I've been seeing most people saying to use grape seed oil since it's supposed to be super smooth and thin or easiest to inject. Unless MCT is like some new trend or new improvements in the PED world.

I will definitely consider it. But for the longest, I've been seeing most people saying to use grape seed oil since it's supposed to be super smooth and thin or easiest to inject. Unless MCT is like some new trend or new improvements in the PED world.
I've injected both, I prefer MCT. It's thinner.

I made a thread about this subject. Depending from where you are and what is available there

I made a thread about this subject. Depending from where you are and what is available there

Tight work. Thanks brotha.

What's the smallest needle gauge I can pin with? I've heard a lot of guys were using insulin needles in the shoulders, traps, biceps, and even quads. Do you guys recommend insulin needles or is this a bad idea? I was thinking about pinning 150mg in left shoulder on Mondays & then another 150mg in the right shoulder on Fridays. Something like that. Is this a good idea to use insulin needles and if so, which kind do you recommend?

right, but is that still an insulin needle or just any 27G in general, you're saying?
I have seen insulin syringe with 27,29,30G. All of those are insulin needles
Now I say to use 27G as the oil will go faster then on a 29G.
But with that being said you can use whatever needle just put your oil in your muscle deep enough. So use whatever size fits your body
Half a inch should be enough for shoulder

Sponsors