Masteron vs primobolan

and400

What is better for confidence, libido, mood bost between the two? I need a compound for well being in general to add to my trt, now in cruising with masteron but i dont know if primo is as good as masteron. I wanna try primo cause masteron make me bit flat but mentally is amazing.

If confidence, mood, and libido are your goals ide stick with test a d find your highest effective dose. For gains Primo is def more superior to mast, both are steady gainers. You would need more mast than primo to reach the same goal. They will both drop your estrogen primo is more aggressive in that area wiping out estro, you will def wanna do labs to find the best ratio. I cruise myself on test/primo blend 2/1. Very popular cruise right now the test/primo. Watch your lipids too. Good luck.

If confidence, mood, and libido are your goals ide stick with test a d find your highest effective dose. For gains Primo is def more superior to mast, both are steady gainers. You would need more mast than primo to reach the same goal. They will both drop your estrogen primo is more aggressive in that area wiping out estro, you will def wanna do labs to find the best ratio. I cruise myself on test/primo blend 2/1. Very popular cruise right now the test/primo. Watch your lipids too. Good luck.
Cant go higher than 125 without AI, so i use dht derivates. With mast i feel very very good, with test only no. Do you find better primo than mast for libido?

Cant go higher than 125 without AI, so i use dht derivates. With mast i feel very very good, with test only no. Do you find better primo than mast for libido?
Honestly neither do anything for my libido, I have to watch my e2 not to tank. Now you wanna bang anything that walks, than tren is your guy lol, just kidding stay away from that one

Mast shouldn’t drop E2 anything close to Primo if even at all. Multiple threads on Mast and E2.

I ran Test/Masteron for the first time during a cut recently, as my old body is now too old for Tren. :) I didn't find it any better than Test/Deca or Test/EQ until I got pretty lean. Even then...meh. Only side effect I noticed is it fucking killed my libido. My guess is issues with E2. It was fine according to lab work, but I think receptor competition caused issues. That's even with 750mgs of test. Not a fan.

Mast made me pretty aggro. Very quick to get testy. Definitely liked the look. Hard and vascular. Primo makes me feel better and definitely more chill / happy vibe. More rounded and full. Still looking good. Just my $0.02. Obviously a lot of folks like mast.

I may try again later this summer. Maybe run it with primo ‍♂️

primo is more anabolic than mast but keep an eye on your estrogen can also lower it like an AI

No muscle growth and only what you asked would be mast all the way.
On paper mast and primo are equal in their anabolic potency. I wonder if people think primo is more anabolic because it tends to swell the muscles up more. Have you actually experienced more anabolism with primo or just your perception? Not an accusation, honestly curious.

On paper mast and primo are equal in their anabolic potency. I wonder if people think primo is more anabolic because it tends to swell the muscles up more. Have you actually experienced more anabolism with primo or just your perception? Not an accusation, honestly curious.
Personally I love primo and am actually on a 600mg wk cycle currently. Mast at the same dose does not create the same anabolism or the visible changes primo does at my body fat, 15%ish atm. It is great at lower body fat for the hardening and creating a more aesthetic body but primo wins in the anabolism.

On the other hand I do believe in the common argument of mast being a growth promoter, aka anabolism. I would personally use primo or other aas first and use mast as "the salt on top". Mast goes well with many cycles but I personally would not use it as the primary steroid.

its not just look at why each compound was created.. mast was created to be used as a anti proliferation compound to stop the growth of cancer in breast tissue and primo was created as a anabolic agent for people with sarcopenia

its not just look at why each compound was created.. mast was created to be used as a anti proliferation compound to stop the growth of cancer in breast tissue and primo was created as a anabolic agent for people with sarcopenia
The original reason they developed it has very little to do with the way we are using them. On paper they have the same level of anabolism. Not on bro science paper, I mean they have both been studied and that has been proven. Most of the AAS we use was developed for a very different purpose than we are using it for and it doesn't matter. What matters is what they ACTUALLY do.

The original reason they developed it has very little to do with the way we are using them. On paper they have the same level of anabolism. Not on bro science paper, I mean they have both been studied and that has been proven. Most of the AAS we use was developed for a very different purpose than we are using it for and it doesn't matter. What matters is what they ACTUALLY do.
it gives a good idea why something would be more anabolic.. but if you wanna go that route i can straight up tell you i got better results from primo than mast

btw the anabolic androgenic rating is complete bs and inaccurate if that's what you keep referring too lol most people know this

it gives a good idea why something would be more anabolic.. but if you wanna go that route i can straight up tell you i got better results from primo than mast

btw the anabolic androgenic rating is complete bs and inaccurate if that's what you keep referring too lol most people know this
I didn't mention that rating system and I don't pay much attention to it.

The initial reason a drug is developed doesn't tell you what it's best at or even if it's good for that use. Examples: LSD, chemotherapy drugs, Warfarin, Propecia, there are many more

Just because one was developed in breast cancer research and the other was specifically developed for anabolism doesn't mean that they can't both be equally anabolic.

Bro science bro

Last edited:
I didn't mention that rating system and I don't pay much attention to it.

The initial reason a drug is developed doesn't tell you what it's best at or even if it's good for that use. Examples: LSD, chemotherapy drugs, Warfarin, Propecia, there are many more

Just because one was developed in breast cancer research and the other was specifically developed for anabolism doesn't mean that they can't both be equally anabolic.

Bro science bro

it sometime does actually.. tren was made to make cattle bigger.. why u think its so fucking strong when humans take it lol kinda obvious

and u keep saying on paper it has the same level of anabolism what paper are you referring to then..

it doesnt even matter call it bro science if u want real life experience is more valuable.. thats why all these science based lifters are small af

Back