McDonald's and anavar

Currently on 300 mg test and 25 mg var. Gonna increase var to 50 mgs the last 4 weeks. I know var can be hard on cholesterol. Is having a McDonald's cheat meal gonna be pretty bad along with the var or should I be ok. I'm talking like once a week haha.
Nothing bad will happen, man. Understand that the hepatoxicity of oral steroids is highly exaggerated.

I'm on a junk food diet as well and has been running:

300 mg of testosterone a week with 60 mg of dianabol a day for 4 months

300 mg of testosterone a week and 60 mg of winstrol a day for a 4 months

And now I will switch to 300 mg of testosterone a week and 60 mg of turinabol

And after that I will be on 300 mg of testosterone a week and 60 mg of anavar

I'm not taking any breaks and PCTs, I'm just switching from one cycle to another overnight.

Oral steroids' hepatoxicity is highly overstated. The only oral steroid you should probably be careful with, this is halotestin.

Nothing bad will happen, man. Understand that the hepatoxicity of oral steroids is highly exaggerated.

I'm not taking any breaks and PCTs, I'm just switching from one cycle to another overnight.

Oral steroids' hepatoxicity is highly overstated. The only oral steroid you should probably be careful with, this is halotestin.
I'm guessing you're about 30% bf with jaundice?

Its other MCDonalds

So you’re eating McDonalds and doing a cruise without any breaks or PCT? Oh no!
Smart gear lol
Time to do some learny learnin

Fucking right? I wanna just bath in tzatziki and funnel as much fresh pita bread into my fucking gullet as possible

Tzatziki is possibly the cleanest of all the sauces exist. It's made of greek yoghurt, cucumber, garlic and olive oil. Compared to other greasy stuff with a ton of mayo this is perfect! I had some pita breads with pork gyro meat and a lot of tzatziki in my latest cheat (no fries though). Fakking yummy xD

As someone who use to stack orals, run high doses and for extended periods of time back in the Pro Hormone Forum days while posting labs to show its possible to do without stressing the liver, it's not about the effects on the liver. We are well passed the days where liver is the main concern when using orals, TUDCA, NAC and hydration solve that issue for most of us.

Cholesterol, orals wreck it, short term once in a while not the end of the world but the approach your taking is not "Smartgear" use by any means.

Orals can certainly have a place, a purpose, but I wouldn't be inclined to run them nonstop as you are, alongside a junk food diet. This is a marathon not a sprint and that will catch up to you in a few years. Ask me how I know.

Establish a base of injectables for growth, cycle orals to push past sticking points if you insist on using them. 4-6 on, 4-6 off. Keep an eye on your cholesterol and kidneys.

OP, eat the damn mcdonalds, its about the big picture not a few weeks on Anavar with a little micky d's thrown in.

Eat the cheat meal and don’t even think twice about it. Var and orals in general can be harsh on lipids for some people and just fine for others, like most everything it comes down to the individual and everyone is different.

Eat the cheat meal and don’t even think twice about it. Var and orals in general can be harsh on lipids for some people and just fine for others, like most everything it comes down to the individual and everyone is different.
This. I don’t know very many guys who don’t take a cheat meal once or twice a week, or at least once or twice a month. The guys I know of who don’t are either at the top level at the olympia (and most of them eat cheat meals), or eat like crap on a daily basis so don’t even consider mcdonald’s a cheat meal. If I restricted myself to the point where I don’t get any single cheat meal ever, I’d drive myself crazy and probably break and have a full cheat day. In prep it’s another scenario but one meal once a week won’t ruin my progress nor will it destroy my lipids on its own

I did way worse than McDonald’s every day, 1-3 times a day, for 16 weeks on a cycle… and lipids were fine.

Your mileage may vary. This is not nutritional advice; I eat paint chips.

I did way worse than McDonald’s every day, 1-3 times a day, for 16 weeks on a cycle… and lipids were fine.

Your mileage may vary. This is not nutritional advice; I eat paint chips.
lots of guys eat this way on gear. Far from the best way to eat but SOME can get away with it. I’d honestly be most worried about intestinal and gut health above everything else. But you look at Lee priest and currently sam sulek and they grow with no issues eating terribly. I would have to cut a growth phase very short if I tried eating like that just due to IBS, gastritis, and other issues

lots of guys eat this way on gear. Far from the best way to eat but SOME can get away with it. I’d honestly be most worried about intestinal and gut health above everything else. But you look at Lee priest and currently sam sulek and they grow with no issues eating terribly. I would have to cut a growth phase very short if I tried eating like that just due to IBS, gastritis, and other issues
It's the easiest and cheapest way to get dog shit protein and calories without hating life so you can focus on actually lifting instead of dreading the incoming mass gainer sludge stream slowly gliding down your throat while you're praying to God that you don't throw up this time.

Back