Melanotan 2!

XNooBX

Well while JB is getting lucky [:eek:)] I'm on day 4 of Melanotan 2, really nothing more to say or add other than tonight I really haven't had any flushing nor any sides so its a good evening...

XNooBX

Alright guys I finally went to the tanning bed today, and just gave myself Injection #6 a few minutes ago. I will go ahead and tell you that I got into a bronzing bed for 15 minutes and that was a few hours ago. Now with that being said the wife says she notices a difference already and actually I do as well. So I will continue on this melanotan journey and see how it's gonna go. Anyways, I hope everybody else is having good results as well....

Dude all you guys tak so much about the melatan 11 / it works plane and simple - if you take 0.250mg a day and tan 1 hour in sun per day you will see yourself getting darker in 1 week - yes it will make you horny and it works plane and simple

no massive talks about it or huge questions - its like testosterone if its real test and you take 1 gram a week you will see it and feel it working
- if its real melatan11 you will see it and feel it working no questions about it - it will work

johnnyBALLZ

Dude all you guys tak so much about the melatan 11 / it works plane and simple - if you take 0.250mg a day and tan 1 hour in sun per day you will see yourself getting darker in 1 week - yes it will make you horny and it works plane and simple

no massive talks about it or huge questions - its like testosterone if its real test and you take 1 gram a week you will see it and feel it working
- if its real melatan11 you will see it and feel it working no questions about it - it will work

Huh?? :confused: We're having a discussion about it. Several of us are using it for the first time and sharing our experiences, that ok with you chief?? You're welcome to participate or don't..

Anyway, I'm on day 8 and already noticing small freckles really darkening on my face and back. I've been tanning 4x now, not really noticing any more of a tan than I would usually have while tanning. I'm going to ride this week out but if these effects are permanent it's not worth it to be tan for a month or two for me.

Anyone know if these freckles will "undarken" once I discontinue use?

Bridger

I have used a few vials over the last couple of years. And plan on another one or two this coming year.

Your freckles will darken first, then the tanning starts. The darkened freckles/moles did fade away for me after a few weeks/months after stopping injects. The tan faded a little faster but still lasted way longer than normal when i wasn't tanning or getting sun(winter). No one commented on the darkened freckles except my wife. But she knew about the drug/sides.

I pinned at night before bed to take advantage of the appetite suppression as I tend to eat junk late at night and to sleep through the other sides. Also, you can take benadryl to lessen the flushing. I would then tan the following morning and had great results. I found no reason to use more than .5mg, the tan didn't look right at doses above that and darkened freckles were more prominent and came on faster at higher doses. I usually used .25 to .35mg and found that to be my sweet spot. A little goes a long way with this drug.

johnnyBALLZ

I have used a few vials over the last couple of years. And plan on another one or two this coming year.

Your freckles will darken first, then the tanning starts. The darkened freckles/moles did fade away for me after a few weeks/months after stopping injects. The tan faded a little faster but still lasted way longer than normal when i wasn't tanning or getting sun(winter). No one commented on the darkened freckles except my wife. But she knew about the drug/sides.

I pinned at night before bed to take advantage of the appetite suppression as I tend to eat junk late at night and to sleep through the other sides. Also, you can take benadryl to lessen the flushing. I would then tan the following morning and had great results. I found no reason to use more than .5mg, the tan didn't look right at doses above that and darkened freckles were more prominent and came on faster at higher doses. I usually used .25 to .35mg and found that to be my sweet spot. A little goes a long way with this drug.

Great info, thanks..

XNooBX

Yeah no doubt thanks for the info...

johnnyBALLZ

Today is day 17 of this experiment for me.. The first 10 days I ran .5mg ED and for the past week I've been running .25mg ED. After lowing the dose I haven't gotten any more dark spots but prior to that I got over a dozen.. I don't think they're new spots but they were barely noticeable before they started darkening..

Tanning E3D and just really starting to notice the effects.. Unfortunately I have more of an orangish tint than bronze.. Not overly orange but my wife noticed it.

I have 13 days left on this vial at .25mg ED and I'll finish it up but I'm not sure if I'll use it again.

XNooBX

Today is day 17 of this experiment for me.. The first 10 days I ran .5mg ED and for the past week I've been running .25mg ED. After lowing the dose I haven't gotten any more dark spots but prior to that I got over a dozen.. I don't think they're new spots but they were barely noticeable before they started darkening..

Tanning E3D and just really starting to notice the effects.. Unfortunately I have more of an orangish tint than bronze.. Not overly orange but my wife noticed it.

I have 13 days left on this vial at .25mg ED and I'll finish it up but I'm not sure if I'll use it again.

How much water did you mix yours with? Cause you got a hell of a lot more outta one bottle than I am....

johnnyBALLZ

How much water did you mix yours with? Cause you got a hell of a lot more outta one bottle than I am....

2ml but that doesn't make a difference..

.5mg x 10days=5mg and .25mg x 20days= the other 5mgs of the 10mg vial..

My guess is you calculated something wrong and you're injecting way too much!!

How much bac water did you use and how much are you injecting?

Last edited:

Gunrunner

AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That's why some of the peps should never do slin. They would be dead. :eek:

Astro Labs

I used it for about 6 month last year and have been off for just about 6 months, yes the freckles will go back to normal and after a while it won't give you wood.

I had to stop because the shit made me want to puke 10min after the injection. I said fuck this I can't do it anymore. It works good though that's a fact.

Huh?? :confused: We're having a discussion about it. Several of us are using it for the first time and sharing our experiences, that ok with you chief?? You're welcome to participate or don't..

Anyway, I'm on day 8 and already noticing small freckles really darkening on my face and back. I've been tanning 4x now, not really noticing any more of a tan than I would usually have while tanning. I'm going to ride this week out but if these effects are permanent it's not worth it to be tan for a month or two for me.

Anyone know if these freckles will "undarken" once I discontinue use?

johnnyBALLZ

I used it for about 6 month last year and have been off for just about 6 months, yes the freckles will go back to normal and after a while it won't give you wood.

I had to stop because the shit made me want to puke 10min after the injection. I said fuck this I can't do it anymore. It works good though that's a fact.

Well that's great news about the freckles.. About how long did it take for them to go back to "normal" after discontinuing?

Yea, it didn't give me any extra wood either..

this guy is right on ...simple and to the point - it works yes and after you stop your tan will fade out just like ur freckles and moles

Well that's great news about the freckles.. About how long did it take for them to go back to "normal" after discontinuing?

Yea, it didn't give me any extra wood either..

depends on ur dosage ...how long you used it and if you used melanotan 1 or 11 {2} ...if you get not horny or more hard on boners then ur probably not using real melanotan 11 {2} ...because like i said before it works and if its not working then its not real
id say if your using a lot and enough sun to get real tan then those "freckles" will turn into moles and you should cut them off urself with some alcohol and nail clippers ..its nearly pain free and better then having those growing on ur skin ;)

XNooBX

Hell I put 1Ml in mine and been doing .25 nightly...Although haven't pinned in a couple days!....,

noah_k

I've started my second vial, first was extreme pep, second was GWP. It took quite a while for the tan to be more prounounced, earlier I would tan a bit better (but still a bit of red the day of) but will still fade as normal. I guess that's the accumulation at work, but the freckles hyperpigmented far before the real results.

I like this stuff a lot. It's pretty cheap, I can see myself getting a lot less UV overall, and definition looks nice with the tan. I ran ED with about 1&1/3 of the 2 vials, and now Im dosing e4d with the remainder to maintain.

FWIW, melanotan or not, the place I tan now is too strong with 10 minutes max, back where I used to live it was less harsh but longer, which I think did a better job.

Sponsored Links