Ment - What’s the highest you’ve went?

Ah I see. Hope slin becomes the next big tick tok kid trend. Cheap, easy to get(walmart) and gains. Not only that but it will thin out the herd a litle if you catch my drift
Novalin R is nice when you’re in a pinch and it’s always fresh but the second wave always gets me lol the 70/30 mix. I’ve been using novorapid but there’s almost no noticeable difference between that and Walmart brand besides the second wave

Novalin R is nice when you’re in a pinch and it’s always fresh but the second wave always gets me lol the 70/30 mix. I’ve been using novorapid but there’s almost no noticeable difference between that and Walmart brand besides the second wave
Might try to push the lantus to a new high some time next year. Gotta keep up with the top 10 open competitors. 200iu isn’t too uncommon from what I see being used in my circle. Most I’ve done is 100iu

Hi brother, it depends on the Esther, have you acetate or enantate ? For the ace ED is better than EOD because of the well being effect every day, for the enantate I suggest eod to e3d max to have "stable levels" and avoid some sides effects (my pov ofc)
I’m of the belief that everything should be taken daily regardless of ester. I think 7day weeks are a man made concept and that our bodys work and reset around a 24hour clock broken up by sleep.
It’s not like we take vitamins, food and all or sleep twice a week so I see peds to be of no diffrence.

I’m of the belief that everything should be taken daily regardless of ester. I think 7day weeks are a man made concept and that our bodys work and reset around a 24hour clock broken up by sleep.
It’s not like we take vitamins, food and all or sleep twice a week so I see peds to be of no diffrence.
I totally agree with you, I see that on Testo enantate if I inject 2 times a week I feel the nipple but at eod no problem, still then I had used Testo e ED,

With trest ace I use it ED, with trest e I see no real difference between ED or Eod (and to be realistic if I us it ED I have to inject 0,1 ml so pin with insulin needle and "pick" the vial every day gonna damage the lid)

In the better of the world ED is the best for health if you don't pin in the same spots to avoid scar tissues

Back