Mentally I feel better on 250 than 350

marsupial

Was on test 350 for 14 ish weeks and now tapering down (I got a few cystic pimples that are now mostly gone, and I want to minimize risk for an even worse breakout. Had to take accutane as a teen). Been on 250 for about two weeks and my sleep is getting so much better. Still have the same ai dosing. May lower it in the near future, but I always struggled with higher rather than lower estrogen on cycle.

Has anyone legitimately blasted just 250 before? I’d like to at least try it for the better mental control (I boldly made a few bad but not life altering choices on cycle) and for strength gains. Still making them even on 250. I guess I wouldn’t get as much out of it seeing that I did 350 already, but I think I could make a lot of strength gains and more gradual tissue gains. Honestly have some qualms about 450-500 test being my next blast in the future, mainly side effects.

Idk where the mantra that “there is no difference in sides at 500 vs anything 250-500” comes from. I had to go on vacation at one point without all the stuff, so I frontloaded for that one week and def felt even more sides than the ones i already had to contend with.

Last edited:
Not everybody feels better at higher doses. Your body wasn’t meant to have absurdly high test.
You could also feel better at 450 than 250.. only you’ll know through trial and error. Everyone is different and drugs don’t always act in linear fashion.

Also for me it would be expected to have undesirable sides from changing my dose/schedule like you did with front loading. There’s a reason the first few and the few weeks after a cycle can be a bit more side effected.. that’s when your hormones are changing (going up and then down).

Find a dose that works for you in terms of mitigating sides while making gains for your blasts.

This is just neuroticism and hypochondria on display. It's all in your head.
I don't know. I always feel better a couple weeks after dropping doses and resuming TRT at 100mg a week (doing 75mg a week for the last couple weeks lately and feel great).

I also feel better the first few weeks into a cycle when upping the doses, but that doesn't last deep into a cycle. I definitely feel better within a couple weeks to a month of returning to just TRT. In all kinds of ways.

I don't know. I always feel better a couple weeks after dropping doses and resuming TRT at 100mg a week (doing 75mg a week for the last couple weeks lately and feel great).

I also feel better the first few weeks into a cycle when upping the doses, but that doesn't last deep into a cycle. I definitely feel better within a couple weeks to a month of returning to just TRT. In all kinds of ways.
Why not go natty at that point?
75 mg test is probably natty levels .

Why not go natty at that point?
75 mg test is probably natty levels .
Depends upon what your natty levels are, I suppose. Last time I tested mine, they were very, very low.

I am an old man, and I have been injecting hormones for a long time and have not been off trt in oh, 7-8 years? A break for my youngest kid to be conceived. Several breaks before that for fertility purposes.

By the way, this may come as a news flash on this discussion board, but trt is supposed to be natty levels. That is literally what the "r" is in trt, replacement.

lol :)

Depends upon what your natty levels are, I suppose. Last time I tested mine, they were very, very low.

I am an old man, and I have been injecting hormones for a long time and have not been off trt in oh, 7-8 years? A break for my youngest kid to be conceived. Several breaks before that for fertility purposes.

By the way, this may come as a news flash on this discussion board, but trt is supposed to be natty levels. That is literally what the "r" is in trt, replacement.

lol :)
Technically yes practically not.

Back