• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Meso emails?

RJouse1

Anybody else not having meso alert emails so up in their inbox? I stopped receiving any meso emails for some reason which also includes the one time use 2FA codes to log in. I'm using a different handle at the moment to post this since I can't log into my regular account since I'm not receiving the 2FA codes in my email. Also unfortunately I didn't save the backup codes like a dumbass so I'm hoping it's just a temporary email issue with the site. If not I guess I'm starting fresh with this new account which would be a bummer...

I think we're gtg now. Emails started flowing a while ago. I would also assume all of the 2FA verification emails that I tried logging in with over the weekend would start to come through as well? Been getting quite a few.

I think we're gtg now. Emails started flowing a while ago. I would also assume all of the 2FA verification emails that I tried logging in with over the weekend would start to come through as well? Been getting quite a few.
Same with me ... emails just keep coming

Well that makes me feel a little better with all of the BS that's been going down here lately. Glad I set up the 2FA when Millard sent out the announcement. I can now login to my regular account again! I though I got compromised for a minute lol.

Unfortunately, you may continue to experience email notification delays whenever our servers get hit by DDoS.

I would highly recommend using the AUTHY app as your 2FA verification method.