Metabolic Panel Results for DBol / Superdrol

The dosage:

Dbol 5mg twice per day (10mg total)
Superdrol 5mg once per day

at time of lab currently running for 35 days

1722327503599.png

Did not work out 2 days before the lab so AST and ALT are probably at thier lowest possible values.

There were a few days I took 10mg of superdrol, and a few days where I didnt take any.

Last edited:
An update to this instead of creating a new thread, I ended my cycle at day 50.

For the first 40 days the dose was:

DBol 5m twice daily
Superdrol 5mg once daily
500mg TUDCA

For the last 10 days Superdrol was increased to:

10mg once daily

For a total of 50 days

Total Dbol used: 500mg
Total Superdrol used: 300mg

here are the 4 tests I took, with the 3rd test being a repeat of my original post. The first test was from my PCP so it's not nice and organized.

About 3 days before cycle start: 06/21/2024

1723888287526.png
1723888306950.png

Day 14 test result:

1723887572923.png

Day 35 test result:

1723887605598.png

Day 52 test result (taken 2 days after stopping):

1723887634771.png

the plan was 60 days, but I am stopping because of blood pressure and sleep.

My theory on orals is that if the dose is kept low, and the liver is in good shape, it might be possible to run something like this for up to 4 months, and never see liver values go out of range.

I can not confirm much about my kidney values, I think they were high at the cycle start for another reason and were on an downtrend, but it looks like the cycle was starting to push my BUN back up.

Attachments

• 1723884832459.png
    1723884832459.png
    106 KB · Views: 6
  • 1723887443257.png
    1723887443257.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1723887479626.png
    1723887479626.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
i remember seeing a guy on reddit post about how he was on like 20mg of superdrol for 3 months, i dont remember if it was oral or injectable.

of course the mods eventually removed the comment because reality doesnt fit their narrative.

honestly though my enzymes arent even as low as yours to begin with, without orals

recently ive been hearing about GGT being the more accurate test of liver function , something to due with ALT AST being skewed due to muscle and what not aswell. I'll be getting that in my testing

sdrol is great, i dont get any energy on it though so not sure about yours
honestly might be the dbol, that stuff makes feel euphoric so some sort of dopamine or serotinin thing might be goin on for you at night especially since im assuming you take 5mg before bed.

I would take 10mg and that stuff would be an anti depressant.. i should start taking it again, that stuff made me change my outlook on life for 6 hours

An update to this instead of creating a new thread, I ended my cycle at day 50.

For the first 40 days the dose was:

DBol 5m twice daily
Superdrol 5mg once daily
500mg TUDCA

For the last 10 days Superdrol was increased to:

10mg once daily

For a total of 50 days

Total Dbol used: 500mg
Total Superdrol used: 300mg

here are the 4 tests I took, with the 3rd test being a repeat of my original post. The first test was from my PCP so it's not nice and organized.

About 3 days before cycle start: 06/21/2024

View attachment 292074
View attachment 292075

Day 14 test result:

View attachment 292071

Day 35 test result:

View attachment 292072

Day 52 test result (taken 2 days after stopping):

View attachment 292073

the plan was 60 days, but I am stopping because of blood pressure and sleep.

My theory on orals is that if the dose is kept low, and the liver is in good shape, it might be possible to run something like this for up to 4 months, and never see liver values go out of range.

I can not confirm much about my kidney values, I think they were high at the cycle start for another reason and were on an downtrend, but it looks like the cycle was starting to push my BUN back up.

Your liver enzymes basically show no change, which is a statistical anomaly on 10mg's SD (+10 mg dbol). Are you sure your gear is legit?

The dosage:

Dbol 5mg twice per day (10mg total)
Superdrol 5mg once per day

at time of lab currently running for 35 days

View attachment 290520

Did not work out 2 days before the lab so AST and ALT are probably at thier lowest possible values.

There were a few days I took 10mg of superdrol, and a few days where I didnt take any.

I am curious what you weigh?

I have this hypothesis about body weight due to muscle size and eGFR numbers, but nowhere near enough information to support it or dispel it.

Both were bought from steroidify, dbol was pharmacom, and superdrol was pharmaqo. I did check my Testosterone on the 2nd test and it was 53, very low vs my normal level of about 600.

On every blood draw I made sure not to do a work out 1-2 days before, in case that would raise my AST and ALT.

The TUDCA I bought was unflavored powder from Nutricost. This was the most bitter shit known to man, so I ended up buying pill capsules and eye balling about 60 of them. It should be a little bit less than 500mg per cap. When that hits my stomach, ugh well I can feel that haha, not the greatest.

This is the 2nd time I used superdrol but it's from the original shipment I bought it from. I do feel superdrols effects, I get noticably cold like its restricting my blood flow, and my strength is more insane than anything else I have taken. It's really great for a few weeks then that insane feeling starts to dull out.

Gains for this cycle were 197lb to 210lb, 13 lb in 50 days, and it's possible I am going to shed some water? Not sure. Maybe one or the other is possibly fake but I don't think both.

If it helps body fat remained about the same at maybe 15-18%

For some more clarity about my past, I recently went through treament for Hepatitis C, which included taking a pill every day for 4 months (Epclusa?). That treatment ended Feburary of 2024 and my first metabolic panel posted above was part of the tests to confirm that it had been eliminated form my body.

The hep c never progressed to the point where my liver enzymes were becoming elevated.

Last edited: