Metformin protocol for running hgh?

JG1234

Hi I could not find an answer to how people are running Metformin with hgh that are seeing blood sugar issues on HgH. How often are you taking Metformin? Assuming you don’t have the time releases do you take with HGh? Or do you take just Metformin at same time each day?

Thanks!

During a bulk metformin does not do much for blood sugar IF you are eating clean...no simple sugars etc
All it does for me is make me bloated at the end of the day and I can barely eat my last meal... It slows digestion too much. ..
Its going to depend on the person and genetics of course.

i was using 500mg morning after first meal and 500mg before last meal. Slow release version while ,on 8ui gh at night.
i dropted ot after a month as the bloating was just too much switched to insulin for BG control , increased igf, nutrient uptake etc,but thats a whole different can of worms.

During a bulk metformin does not do much for blood sugar IF you are eating clean...no simple sugars etc
All it does for me is make me bloated at the end of the day and I can barely eat my last meal... It slows digestion too much. ..
Its going to depend on the person and genetics of course.

i was using 500mg morning after first meal and 500mg before last meal. Slow release version while ,on 8ui gh at night.
i dropted ot after a month as the bloating was just too much switched to insulin for BG control , increased igf, nutrient uptake etc,but thats a whole different can of worms.
Wow. That’s interesting. I never heard this. So you actually think Metformin could be bloating me as well? I didn’t realize Metformin could bloat. I think it mainly lowers blood glucose by it’s interaction with insullin.

Thank you for sharing. My bg is like 105 lot of mornings after taking hgh. I usually take Metformin at night 500mg or a second one with my first meal. I can’t tell if it is helping or not

eat low carbs for a few days and do fasted cardio. Best thing for blood sugar control and insulin sensitivity. Exogenous Insulin is good to lower bg but it will worsen insulin sensitivity.