Military vet brothers and sisters?

RowdyGrunt

I did a search and did not see a specific thread for military vets.

I am an old Army Infantry combat vet with a few tours, both as .mil and as a contractor. Got to a couple cool guy schools and got out when the "green to gold" program (NCO to officer program) was canceled 32 days before I was supposed to deploy to the Prep School. In my case, I got accepted to West Point. So when I was asked about re-upping after that program got killed off, with my only choices being staying at Ft. Irwin California (hell on Earth, and the Army's most isolated garrison), and Camp Casey Korea; I took the out. The experiences I had allowed me to go the contractor route.

I also want to say that if there are vets on here having a hard time, do drop me a line. Some peers of mine, and I have a veterans foundation that's all about fighting vet suicide and PTSD. All staff members are former SOF, and we are taking a unique approach to helping our brothers and sisters. IE, in your face get your shit squared away approach, K9's, Equine Therapy, Mighty Oaks, etc. (sorry if that sounded like an infomercial. It was. It is a veterans help org. If this is inappropriate, my apologies in advanced; and I can obviously delete if necessary)

This is nearly a re-post. I used a different search term and a few vet based threads popped up; but they are fairly old.

Could this thread be used as a health and welfare check?
If you got an issue; sound the fuck off, and lets ruck up and get it fixed.

That means you Marines have to put down the crayons; kids need to play with those, they are not for you to eat.

Okay, health and welfare thread, as well as inter-service shit talking outlet.

Get fucked, asswipe. Not our fault you didn't have the cods to join the real military.

Now go clean something of mine and be ready in case I need a ride.
Damn it, I miss that...

You better call your fuck boys in the Navy for that gay parade float that you'll likely need.

I'll wait: after doing all of the conquering, and occupying that is.

:-)

Damn it, I miss that...

You better call your fuck boys in the Navy for that gay parade float that you'll likely need.

I'll wait: after doing all of the conquering, and occupying that is.

:)

I'll let you call those seamen, that's probably more in our wheelhouse anyhow.

I gotta ask, if we're the tip of the spear, does that make you the shaft? Every time we shake hands I'll just consider that gripping my shaft....

I did a search and did not see a specific thread for military vets.

I am an old Army Infantry combat vet with a few tours, both as .mil and as a contractor. Got to a couple cool guy schools and got out when the "green to gold" program (NCO to officer program) was canceled 32 days before I was supposed to deploy to the Prep School. In my case, I got accepted to West Point. So when I was asked about re-upping after that program got killed off, with my only choices being staying at Ft. Irwin California (hell on Earth, and the Army's most isolated garrison), and Camp Casey Korea; I took the out. The experiences I had allowed me to go the contractor route.

I also want to say that if there are vets on here having a hard time, do drop me a line. Some peers of mine, and I have a veterans foundation that's all about fighting vet suicide and PTSD. All staff members are former SOF, and we are taking a unique approach to helping our brothers and sisters. IE, in your face get your shit squared away approach, K9's, Equine Therapy, Mighty Oaks, etc. (sorry if that sounded like an infomercial. It was. It is a veterans help org. If this is inappropriate, my apologies in advanced; and I can obviously delete if necessary)
I would like to speak with you about your foundation. I run a ranch and would like to inquire about some trips for some of the vets you help. Very serious.

I would like to speak with you about your foundation. I run a ranch and would like to inquire about some trips for some of the vets you help. Very serious.
Absolutely brother. I'll drop you a line via PM.
You are the exact kind of person we're trying to build relationships with. Thank you for responding.

I'll let you call those seamen, that's probably more in our wheelhouse anyhow.

I gotta ask, if we're the tip of the spear, does that make you the shaft? Every time we shake hands I'll just consider that gripping my shaft....

Hmm? What's that? Must have some of that seaman clouding you up man. We're the rubber that protects you from harm when you get into the dark and wet places homie.

Well played for a crayon eater. :-)

oorah usmc semper fig

my drill instr always used to say this to me :::

What is your major malfunction numbnuts? Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?

ahhahaahahah

edit: infrantry 0311 but switched mos now

oorah usmc semper fig

my drill instr always used to say this to me :::

What is your major malfunction numbnuts? Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?

ahhahaahahah

edit: infrantry 0311 but switched mos now
Do push-ups you whinny fucking cunts...old retired. CAV Trooper here....Scouts out men!

Back