mini fridge for peptides

I’ve been wanting to use one of those but I’m currently using 12iu a day of hgh I would need to put like 5 vials in there for it to be worth it but I guess it would still be worth it. How many times can you click the dial assuming a click is 1iu right?
  • You can reconstitute each vial with as little as 0.5 ml of bacteriostatic water (BAC).
  • Insulin pen cartridges can hold more than 2 ml of solution.
  • By reconstituting four 24 iu vials with 0.5 ml each, you can get a concentration of 96 iu in the cartridge. This is 8 days' worth of medication at a dosage of 12 iu per day.
12 iu of peptides using approximately 25 clicks:
  • Since insulin pens can't deliver partial clicks, 25 clicks ensure you get at least 12 iu. accurate dosing.
  • Concentration: 96 iu / 2 ml = 48 iu/ml
  • Clicks for 12 iu: 12 iu / (48 iu/ml) / 0.01 ml/click ≈ 25 clicks (rounded to nearest whole number)

Last edited:
I don’t want to start new thread for this dumb question.

Is there a way anyone is storing their peptide vials in their refrigerator, refrigerator doors, or drawers so they don’t fall over every time they open them?

I can’t leave them in their boxes because I have kids and guest over going through the fridge all the time. It would be fine if it had a prescription label like some of the other things I leave in the fridge.

I can buy a container or something to put them in if you have suggestions. Or looks like a mini fridge in the bedroom for a vial or two… what a waste.

I think its dumb to get a mini fridge to put ur shit in enless u dont live with ur mom and dont want her to find it lmao

I'm gana show this once, how you should sgire ur stuff. Everything always under lock and key.
Get a small first aid box put in the very back of ur fridge with a bunch of other stuff in from of it. Fry this is not my stuff just for "educational purposes" lol

20240322_122127.jpg
20240322_122519.jpg

I think its dumb to get a mini fridge to put ur shit in enless u dont live with ur mom and dont want her to find it lmao

I'm gana show this once, how you should sgire ur stuff. Everything always under lock and key.
Get a small first aid box put in the very back of ur fridge with a bunch of other stuff in from of it. Fry this is not my stuff just for "educational purposes" lol

View attachment 279811
View attachment 279812
I don't want my 11 year old stealing by HGH lol.

View attachment 279811
View attachment 279812
I appreciate the feedback for real. No I don’t live with my mom lol.

I don’t want a mini fridge in my bedroom because I am trying to keep a certain aesthetic and it’s just wasteful consumption if I have room elsewhere(kitchen/garage). I kinda of think it will look tacky with what I have going on. Perhaps in the bathroom instead.

Thanks for sharing the picture. I’m behind the curve.

• You can reconstitute each vial with as little as 0.5 ml of bacteriostatic water (BAC).
  • Insulin pen cartridges can hold more than 2 ml of solution.
  • By reconstituting four 24 iu vials with 0.5 ml each, you can get a concentration of 96 iu in the cartridge. This is 8 days' worth of medication at a dosage of 12 iu per day.
12 iu of peptides using approximately 25 clicks:
  • Since insulin pens can't deliver partial clicks, 25 clicks ensure you get at least 12 iu. accurate dosing.
  • Concentration: 96 iu / 2 ml = 48 iu/ml
  • Clicks for 12 iu: 12 iu / (48 iu/ml) / 0.01 ml/click ≈ 25 clicks (rounded to nearest whole number)
Damn dude you just broke that down like a Carnegie Melon professor. I think I’ll most definitely buy 1. You know I ordered 1 from Ali a couple months ago and cancelled it like a hour later lol

Damn dude you just broke that down like a Carnegie Melon professor. I think I’ll most definitely buy 1. You know I ordered 1 from Ali a couple months ago and cancelled it like a hour later lol
Good ole ChatGpt to the rescue. I fed it the basics and it cleaned it up.

Is there a way anyone is storing their peptide vials in their refrigerator, refrigerator doors, or drawers so they don’t fall over every time they open them?

I can’t leave them in their boxes because I have kids and guest over going through the fridge all the time. It would be fine if it had a prescription label like some of the other things I leave in the fridge.

I can buy a container or something to put them in if you have suggestions. Or looks like a mini fridge in the bedroom for a vial or two… what a waste.

Keep 'em in their cozy little white boxes in your fridge.

Kids should be easy to handle.

Stick 'em in a closet when it's nosy guest night.

I don't know your situation but this doesn't seem like a deal breaker.

No clue. I got mine from a vendor to the peptide community callled EZPens. Great service and was very happy but someone here or on SST told me I was over paying. Check them out and decide for yourself. EZP Supply
I bought one from there. I got a pen and 45 cartridges for $75 and it’ll be here Tuesday how’s that over paying? Plus I’d rather pay extra and not have to wait for shit from china

No clue. I got mine from a vendor to the peptide community callled EZPens. Great service and was very happy but someone here or on SST told me I was over paying. Check them out and decide for yourself. EZP Supply
Wow, thank you for this. I been looking for this to not have to deal with Ali. Where do you get needles for it?

View attachment 279811
View attachment 279812

A bunch of locked boxes in your refrigerator isn't shady at all.

I bought one from there. I got a pen and 45 cartridges for $75 and it’ll be here Tuesday how’s that over paying? Plus I’d rather pay extra and not have to wait for shit from china
That's kind of what I thought as well plus I know I'm supporting somebody in the community that is catering specifically to people in these groups. I really like the idea of supporting a small business.

I wish I had the patience to push oil through a 29 gauge needle. Fortunately I don't get scar tissue with bigger pins so I guess it doesn't matter too much.

Also lucky because been doing oils almost exclusively in quads and it's the most convenient site for me.
Yup. I haven't tried oils yet through it. I'm thinking it's going to be okay as I use a 27 gauge slim pin. Takes about 45 seconds to load but less than 15 seconds to pin.

Any recommendations? Where do you keep your reconstituted peptides? I don't want to put my in the normal fridge, so i'm looking for alternatives.

According to Jean-Fancois Tremblay, who manufactures peptides at his Canadian lab, refrigeration of reconstituted peptides isn't necessary. Just keep them out of the light.

According to Jean-Fancois Tremblay, who manufactures peptides at his Canadian lab, refrigeration of reconstituted peptides isn't necessary. Just keep them out of the light.
According to jano hplc testing they absolutely go bad/degrade due to warmer temperatures. So we got hard science saying Canada peptide man is wrong. We also have loads of anecdotal evidence of this happening too.

Keep your peptides refrigerated y’all.

According to jano hplc testing they absolutely go bad/degrade due to warmer temperatures. So we got hard science saying Canada peptide man is wrong. We also have loads of anecdotal evidence of this happening too.

Keep your peptides refrigerated y’all.
Okay, I'll follow suit. Thanks.

Tier3d is great. Good service and great product. I have several boxes from them. If you want something flashier, pick up some boxes from KCbyCarrico. I believe they can make these with 10ml inserts. They also do custom boxes.

This looks amazing! What do you have in there?