Mint Anabolics - US Domestic Source

New sale going:

Buy 3, Get 1 Free on ALL Oils and Orals

List:

Code:
https://privatebin.net/?02abea9af3fe1b78#7kXydD22uPZdBwX74xxbsRzAxnRtqgcDEF8CgqyehmdN

I have seen your lab results and success on the other forum, the only suggestion I have for you from a chemistry nerd stand point is you should be using volumetric flasks over graduated cylinders for more precise measurements. Wash your input measurements out with carrier oil 3-5x into your final volumetric flask. This will get your concentrations to even more exact level, not that your current variance is bad at all. At least this is how it would be done at your scale in industry or academia.

3 day fast t/a from minty. Everything accounted for, plus he reminded me about 3 freebies for Labor Day. Shows how great of a source he is. My go to for sure now. Plus 12mL. Tons of testing. Legit as can be.

I've used Mint in the past. One of my favorite domestic sources. Shipping was fast

Appreciate the kind words, thank you!

I have seen your lab results and success on the other forum, the only suggestion I have for you from a chemistry nerd stand point is you should be using volumetric flasks over graduated cylinders for more precise measurements. Wash your input measurements out with carrier oil 3-5x into your final volumetric flask. This will get your concentrations to even more exact level, not that your current variance is bad at all. At least this is how it would be done at your scale in industry or academia.

Thanks for the suggestion. I am always open to improving on accuracy for sure. Could you expand on the portion in bold? Not sure I follow...

3 day fast t/a from minty. Everything accounted for, plus he reminded me about 3 freebies for Labor Day. Shows how great of a source he is. My go to for sure now. Plus 12mL. Tons of testing. Legit as can be.

Appreciate the order! Hope you enjoy your run

This Vendor has ignored multiple messages after confirming my BTC last week. Seems to be selectively scamming people, buyer beware. I’ve given him many chances to make it right but continues to ignore.

This Vendor has ignored multiple messages after confirming my BTC last week. Seems to be selectively scamming people, buyer beware. I’ve given him many chances to make it right but continues to ignore.

That's a pretty harsh accusation. Selectively scamming *people*, as in more than just you? Have they complained elsewhere because no one else has made such an accusation here?

I've never used this source and hope you get sorted. Sucks to be ghosted after you paid.