Mint Anabolics - US Domestic Source

Some guys ain’t meant to be in the major leagues. They just ain’t built for it.

Guys in the minor leagues getting their dick sucked 24/7 then they think they’re ready for the MLB or NBA. Once they get to the major leagues they can’t handle the pressure , they start to fuck up and get called back down to the minor leagues until they are ready.

In our boy mentos case, he was getting his candycane sucked 24/7 n thought he could come into the major leagues. Back to the minor leagues (SST) he goes.

Best wishes spearmints, hope to see you try again in the major leagues when you are ready and more prepared and understand no one will be sucking your mints here for no reason.

Some guys ain’t meant to be in the major leagues. They just ain’t built for it.

Guys in the minor leagues getting their dick sucked 24/7 then they think they’re ready for the MLB or NBA. Once they get to the major leagues they can’t handle the pressure , they start to fuck up and get called back down to the minor leagues until they are ready.

In our boy mentos case, he was getting his candycane sucked 24/7 n thought he could come into the major leagues. Back to the minor leagues (SST) he goes.

Best wishes spearmints, hope to see you try again in the major leagues when you are ready and more prepared and understand no one will be sucking your mints here for no reason.
I didn’t quite get the analogies. Can you please explain in hobby horse racing terms.

Looks like we scared Minty off for good:

From Minty on SST-

“As far as Meso goes, the honest truth is I don't have the temperament to deal with all of the bullshit over there. I have no problems answering questions about my process, sterility, etc. Everything over there is just so combative, I'm not into that. I work a demanding full time job and I do this shit. I don't have the time or energy to defend myself with a bunch of wannabe detectives talking shit all the time. It was a mistake creating a thread over there in the first place. I have been a member there for over 20 years, I should have known better.

I've done a fair amount of volume here for over 8 months. No infections reported, no floaters, more testing and bloods than the majority of sources you'll find. It's a free market, take in the information and decide if you want to partake in my service or not. No skin off my back either way.

I do have a flow hood, it is a horizontal flow hood with 200 CFM at the filter, it is DIY, and it works great for me. I'm not posting pictures of it on Meso, and with a minute or so of thought anyone with a brain could understand why. I don't take electronic devices into my lab and the flow hood is too big to move somewhere else temporarily. I know how that answer will play on Meso, so why bother? They want sources to post multiple times a day. That's never going to happen with me. I feel like a source thread should be a place where members can discuss feedback about my services, good or bad. I don't see the need to bump my thread every day. I like to let the product speak for itself. I'm one of the few sources that doesn't beg for feedback in my emails, I don't offer incentives for reviews, etc. I figure if I do a good job, all of that happens organically.

I am not perfect, I make more mistakes than I would like, but I always make it right and then some. I am always trying to improve and I try to be as transparent and forthright as possible. There is nothing shady going on over here, I am a human, things happen and sometimes I need to take care of personal shit, simple as that.”

Guys, he’s human it’s okay, he’s not perfect. Inject away, trust his word. He does a good job dammit! No infections or floater in over 8 MONTHS!!! You big meanies, he’s a good guy, you hurt his feelings. Lol

Looks like we scared Minty off for good:

From Minty on SST-

“As far as Meso goes, the honest truth is I don't have the temperament to deal with all of the bullshit over there. I have no problems answering questions about my process, sterility, etc. Everything over there is just so combative, I'm not into that. I work a demanding full time job and I do this shit. I don't have the time or energy to defend myself with a bunch of wannabe detectives talking shit all the time. It was a mistake creating a thread over there in the first place. I have been a member there for over 20 years, I should have known better.

I've done a fair amount of volume here for over 8 months. No infections reported, no floaters, more testing and bloods than the majority of sources you'll find. It's a free market, take in the information and decide if you want to partake in my service or not. No skin off my back either way.

I do have a flow hood, it is a horizontal flow hood with 200 CFM at the filter, it is DIY, and it works great for me. I'm not posting pictures of it on Meso, and with a minute or so of thought anyone with a brain could understand why. I don't take electronic devices into my lab and the flow hood is too big to move somewhere else temporarily. I know how that answer will play on Meso, so why bother? They want sources to post multiple times a day. That's never going to happen with me. I feel like a source thread should be a place where members can discuss feedback about my services, good or bad. I don't see the need to bump my thread every day. I like to let the product speak for itself. I'm one of the few sources that doesn't beg for feedback in my emails, I don't offer incentives for reviews, etc. I figure if I do a good job, all of that happens organically.

I am not perfect, I make more mistakes than I would like, but I always make it right and then some. I am always trying to improve and I try to be as transparent and forthright as possible. There is nothing shady going on over here, I am a human, things happen and sometimes I need to take care of personal shit, simple as that.”

Guys, he’s human it’s okay, he’s not perfect. Inject away, trust his word. He does a good job dammit! No infections or floater in over 8 MONTHS!!! You big meanies, he’s a good guy, you hurt his feelings. Lol
Ask the guy one question about his process and he dips. He can't handle the vetting process here on meso? Sorry we aren't a bunch of 17 yr olds. He was taken lightly compared to some sources I've seen get ripped to pieces within minutes of posting a thread.

Dear friends and fellow enthusiasts,

Today we gather to bid farewell to Minty, the lab that, for eight months, was a beacon of ambition, experimentation, and dedication. Though Minty’s time with us was short, it was undeniably memorable—marked by the highs of innovation and the inevitable lows that come with putting yourself out there in the ever-critical world of MESO.

Minty had dreams—big dreams. He stepped into the scene eager to make a name for himself, with a DIY spirit and a relentless drive to perfect his craft. But along the way, as it happens to many, he found himself vulnerable. MESO, a tough crowd as we all know, had its critiques, and Minty’s feelings were hurt. Despite his best efforts, the relentless feedback stung. But what they couldn’t take from him was his heart, his passion, and his commitment to the lab community.

Now, Minty has moved on to a better place—a place where the sun always shines, the feedback is always positive, and his contributions are truly appreciated. Over at SST, Minty will be cherished and celebrated. His gear, once labored over under the hood, will be embraced, injected, and praised by all. He will finally receive the admiration he sought, with a sense of belonging that was hard to find before.

Though Minty’s time with us was challenging, it was also meaningful. He taught us all about resilience, the importance of staying true to your work, and the drive to always improve—even when the crowd is harsh. We’ll miss him, but we take comfort knowing that Minty is in a place where his hard work is finally respected, and everyone at SST will be there to raise a vial in his honor.

Rest in peace, Minty. Your journey was short but impactful, and now, you’re exactly where you belong.

Today we gather to bid farewell to Minty, the lab that, for eight months, was a beacon of ambition, experimentation, and dedication. Though Minty’s time with us was short, it was undeniably memorable—marked by the highs of innovation and the inevitable lows that come with putting yourself out there in the ever-critical world of MESO.

Minty had dreams—big dreams. He stepped into the scene eager to make a name for himself, with a DIY spirit and a relentless drive to perfect his craft. But along the way, as it happens to many, he found himself vulnerable. MESO, a tough crowd as we all know, had its critiques, and Minty’s feelings were hurt. Despite his best efforts, the relentless feedback stung. But what they couldn’t take from him was his heart, his passion, and his commitment to the lab community.

Now, Minty has moved on to a better place—a place where the sun always shines, the feedback is always positive, and his contributions are truly appreciated. Over at SST, Minty will be cherished and celebrated. His gear, once labored over under the hood, will be embraced, injected, and praised by all. He will finally receive the admiration he sought, with a sense of belonging that was hard to find before.

Though Minty’s time with us was challenging, it was also meaningful. He taught us all about resilience, the importance of staying true to your work, and the drive to always improve—even when the crowd is harsh. We’ll miss him, but we take comfort knowing that Minty is in a place where his hard work is finally respected, and everyone at SST will be there to raise a vial in his honor.

Rest in peace, Minty. Your journey was short but impactful, and now, you’re exactly where you belong.
Beautiful, eulogy. Brought a tear to my eye. I think I need to check my e2 now.

Nice grammar and punctuation. Respect.

Back