Mixing different compounds in one vial?

MingDao

Sick of doing multiple shots. Also, don't like drawing into same syringe from multiple vials since the needle is blunted too much and shots are much more painful. I am thinking of doing one shot per day by premixing everything into one vial. Is this ok? Is there something to be warry about mixing oils from different sources. How do you do it?

Last edited:
No problem at all. You just need to purchase some sterile vials from amazon for example and do some calculations on how much of every compound you need to transfer. I'm doing this with test and primo. Just shake the vial a little before draw.

Mixing multiple compounds into one vial is unnecessary. Just draw the amount of each compound into one syringe. Then swap out the needle you’re using to inject. Don’t overthink it

You can't do this if you use slin pins though.

Yes you absolutely can as long as what you’re injecting is 1cc or less. Sunday I backload slin pins for the week.

Yeah definitely, not the same though. You know, something curious happened to me with backloading. I used to do that for months with test E in castor oil, they were in amps and i didn't wanna pin a full 1ml so i backload 1ml in 8 slin pins. Everything was great. Then i switched to UGL test E in thinner oil, i went to backload again and no matter what i do everytime i put the plunger in, upside down ofc, it would still dripping from the needle. After i put the oil in i tilt the syringe upside down with the rubber not pushed in, to let some air come in and just before the oil starts dripping from the back i slowly push the plunger in. Every syringe was dripping from the needle. WTF did i do wrong? That's why i went to vials.

Aren't the compounds going to separate based on oil density if you combine in a single vial?

Drawing into a single syringe is fine, but mixing doesn't seem likely to produce a uniform blend.

Aren't the compounds going to separate based on oil density if you combine in a single vial?

Drawing into a single syringe is fine, but mixing doesn't seem likely to produce a uniform blend.

Oils mix pretty well with oils, "like dissolves like." Maybe some minor settling if you let the vials sit for a long time, but a little swirling should solve that. Plus the actives are going to dissolve in both oils so it should be fairly uniform.

Mixing multiple compounds into one vial is unnecessary. Just draw the amount of each compound into one syringe. Then swap out the needle you’re using to inject. Don’t overthink it

This is fine, too. Use the same needle to withdraw all your oils into the same syringe, then use a new one to inject. Doesn't matter if the withdraw needle gets a little blunt.

This is overkill, but depending on how important this convenience is to you and how much you want to spend (time/money), you could buy small (2mL) sealed sterilized vials and fill one day's worth in each of whatever compounds you want. You could also lower the cost by reusing, sterilizing, and crimping yourself. It's still overkill, in my opinion, but to each their own. As JC Grifter said earlier, you can swap out the needle of a standard syringe; you can get replaceable needles in slin pin length and gauges.

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/vials/sealed-sterile-vials/clear-2-ml-5-ml.html

I do it when I go on travel. I mix my stuff into one of my older 10ml script test vials. Take a few pins and they'd never know it's anything but doc prescribed test.

I do it when I go on travel. I mix my stuff into one of my older 10ml script test vials. Take a few pins and they'd never know it's anything but doc prescribed test.
I did the same recently while traveling but only needed one pin. I duplicated the Rx labels to print one out when needed and slap it on a pre-sterilized vial.

I wonder if you should only combine compounds with similar esters in larger volumes for multiple pins. I suspect you wouldn't want to try mixing TrenA with TestE and MastE, for example, to avoid the chance of too much TrenA in one pin.

Sick of doing multiple shots. Also, don't like drawing into same syringe from multiple vials since the needle is blunted too much and shots are much more painful. I am thinking of doing one shot per day by premixing everything into one vial. Is this ok? Is there something to be warry about mixing oils from different sources. How do you do it?
Buddy… the needle your pulling oil with from the vials isn’t the needle you should be injecting with… the fact you don’t know this and are on gear is worrying

"Of all the worms that cause brain infections, the pork tapeworm causes by far the most cases of brain infections in the Western Hemisphere. After people eat food contaminated with the tapeworm's eggs, secretions in the stomach cause the eggs to hatch into larvae."
Buddy… the needle your pulling oil with from the vials isn’t the needle you should be injecting with… the fact you don’t know this and are on gear is worrying

What? I pull and inject with the same pin. What's the issue?

I used to do the "big gauge" swap to "small gauge" but now do both with the same size and don't bother with the switch as it doesn't save much time.

Homebrew and you can make whatever “mix” you want. I will frequently make “mixes” with 4 different compounds and then pin 1ml daily. You have the ability to control everything.

"Of all the worms that cause brain infections, the pork tapeworm causes by far the most cases of brain infections in the Western Hemisphere. After people eat food contaminated with the tapeworm's eggs, secretions in the stomach cause the eggs to hatch into larvae."

What? I pull and inject with the same pin. What's the issue?

I used to do the "big gauge" swap to "small gauge" but now do both with the same size and don't bother with the switch as it doesn't save much time.
You’re dulling the pin the second it touches the rubber. I pull the oil in with a 18g and inject with a 23g. From experience pulling oil in with a 23g takes forever and loves to bounce of the skin after. Should be swapping especially after pulling back two + compounds…

You’re dulling the pin the second it touches the rubber. I pull the oil in with a 18g and inject with a 23g. From experience pulling oil in with a 23g takes forever and loves to bounce of the skin after. Should be swapping especially after pulling back two + compounds…
I am using 29G both to pull and to inject ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ One rubber pin it is still sharp, but after two it certainly much duller and more painful. This is why I started using new syringe for every compound, but then it takes forever and I feel like a needle cushion.

Last edited:
I am using 29G both to pull and to inject ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ One rubber pin it is still sharp, but after two it certainly much duller and more painful. This is why I started using new syringe for every compound, but then it takes forever and I feel like a needle cushion.
what are you injecting fkn bac water ? LOL

Back