Mixing different compounds in one vial?

Should be changing the needle after you draw, to when you pin. Much safer and more sanitary, plus you won't have to worry about a dull needle creating extra scar tissue.

I draw with a 23g, pin with 25g

I did the same recently while traveling but only needed one pin. I duplicated the Rx labels to print one out when needed and slap it on a pre-sterilized vial.

I wonder if you should only combine compounds with similar esters in larger volumes for multiple pins. I suspect you wouldn't want to try mixing TrenA with TestE and MastE, for example, to avoid the chance of too much TrenA in one pin.
You don’t have to worry about mixed esters. Sustanon is the easiest example, a mix of test esters that’s very popular

Should be changing the needle after you draw, to when you pin. Much safer and more sanitary, plus you won't have to worry about a dull needle creating extra scar tissue.

I draw with a 23g, pin with 25g
Same I pin with a 25 1" but draw with a 21 just cuz I'm a little impatient, but the 21 dosen't damage my stopper at all or i would use a 23.

My wife always recomend me to pin with 23ga 1 1/2 harpoon lol I guess That's common the medical field, but no good if ur pinning often, learned that from here on meso.

Haha you have to be patient man, i do 30 sec to draw 0,4ml it's doable. For a full cc..maybe a good time to draw is while taking a shit lol
It is slow which is annoying, but it was debunked in meso multiple threads.

I use slins too. Others used them for years. Its alright.

It is slow which is annoying, but it was debunked in meso multiple threads.

I use slins too. Others used them for years. Its alright.

Yeah 29g is slow but not terrible. Just be sure to inject an equal amount or more of air to keep. positive pressure in the vial. Pull the plunger out the max and once it starts to flow it's pretty quick. Prefer to minimize scar tissue buildup.

Yeah 29g is slow but not terrible. Just be sure to inject an equal amount or more of air to keep. positive pressure in the vial. Pull the plunger out the max and once it starts to flow it's pretty quick. Prefer to minimize scar tissue buildup.
Interesting. Will try!

Mixing is my preference. Do a little math, grab a sterile 10 or 20ml vial, add the compounds, swirl and shake very well. Then you just pull from one vial and you're gtg. Some work up front but easier overall I think.

If u are going to draw multiple compounds get some vial adapters..View attachment 284831
I recently started using these. I like em. I'm re-filtering cheap oil into 30ml vials. when that stash runs out, I'll prob brew my own in 30ml vials as well using these tops. they're like $1.70 each, which is cost effective for bigger vials. I still don't know what happens when the oil gets low though.. So I guess that will affect my position on these when I find out.

I recently started using these. I like em. I'm re-filtering cheap oil into 30ml vials. when that stash runs out, I'll prob brew my own in 30ml vials as well using these tops. they're like $1.70 each, which is cost effective for bigger vials. I still don't know what happens when the oil gets low though.. So I guess that will affect my position on these when I find out.
I refilter cheap Chinese oil into 20ml vials. Occasionally I'll have one break before the vial gets used..I found that they tend to break when you try and push air into the vial so I just push yhe base over to bleed the pressure off. as far as how good it will drain a vial I'm not to sure.. once a vial gets that low I just toss it.. cheap Chinese oil right!

GSO and MCT mix fine.

Yes, GSO and MCT were the test E and primo i'm using and in the latest vial i added 2 amps of my pharma test E in castor oil and it dissolved perfectly.

Mixing is my preference. Do a little math, grab a sterile 10 or 20ml vial, add the compounds, swirl and shake very well. Then you just pull from one vial and you're gtg. Some work up front but easier overall I think.

Exactly how i'm doing it, i prepare a vial for the next 20-25 days and i draw 0,4ml of the mix ED. I think it's the easiest way when you pin more than 1 compound with the same frequency.

Mixing multiple compounds into one vial is unnecessary. Just draw the amount of each compound into one syringe. Then swap out the needle you’re using to inject. Don’t overthink it
Slin pins and or people using high doses of primo prefer to mix and heat it to avoid some pip

Back