Mixing HCG

Ironhorse

Someone really needs to help me figure out how to do this. I was told recently that its no a good idea at all to store it in slin pins because the petrolem in the syringe make it go bad REALLY FAST. Therefore needs to be stored in a glass vial. I need to know this, I snap off the tops of the preg and solvent. Now what? Draw up the solvent and shoot it in the preg amp then stir with pin? After that draw it up again and shoot it into a sterile vial? It that about right?

Ironhorse said:
Someone really needs to help me figure out how to do this. I was told recently that its no a good idea at all to store it in slin pins because the petrolem in the syringe make it go bad REALLY FAST. Therefore needs to be stored in a glass vial. I need to know this, I snap off the tops of the preg and solvent. Now what? Draw up the solvent and shoot it in the preg amp then stir with pin? After that draw it up again and shoot it into a sterile vial? It that about right?

That would be one option, or you could cover the top of the amp. I have never heard of it going bad in a syringe.

Dustin

I have a problem as well with HCG I just got my first batch of it and I want to do 500 a day but there is very little solvent theres no way I can seperate the amount of liquid 10 times. Does anyone have any suggestions or have the same problem. Thanks in advance for your help.

When i use HCG i use 1500iu amps.I load up 3 500iu slin pins and keep them in the fridge and use them 3 times a week.I have never had a problem using this method.Storing them in syringes is not a problem as long as they are refrigerated mate.

www.muscletalk.co.uk

Yeah im not worried about storing them but the amps I got are 5000 ius so to get 500 per pin I would be drawing up the smallest drop I mena it would hardly be measurable. So what if anything can I mix with it?

ptracy said:
Yeah im not worried about storing them but the amps I got are 5000 ius so to get 500 per pin I would be drawing up the smallest drop I mena it would hardly be measurable. So what if anything can I mix with it?
5000iu amp

OK, if it came with 1ml solvent 10units=500iu
2ml solvent 20 units=500iu

Ironhorse said:
5000iu amp

OK, if it came with 1ml solvent 10units=500iu
2ml solvent 20 units=500iu

yes.
my hcg comes without water. I use 300ius eod so what I do is draw up 10units Bac water shot it in then 7, swurl it around and refrig. when I draw up 1iu I also draw up about 5ius more of Bac. water to make for a better inject...............11

Is the BaW necessary? I'm about to use HCG for the first time and I've been told to use BaW to mix it with. Is it necessary? Can I just use distilled water?

Yes, I'm an HCG newbie. :confused:

Grizzly said:
Is the BaW necessary? I'm about to use HCG for the first time and I've been told to use BaW to mix it with. Is it necessary? Can I just use distilled water?

Yes, I'm an HCG newbie. :confused:

Ive done that before while I was waiting on bac water. just make sure its steral and it wont be a problem............................11

Grizzly said:
Is it necessary? LMK. I'm more than happy to inject the highlyconcentrated solutiion. Not afraid.

Hey buddy,
1. no it's not necessary to dilute it so much, that's just personal choice,
2. your distilled water should be fine. Especially if you'll use it up within a week or two. The BA in the BSW just helps act as a preservative, and is partly why it's good for up to one month after reconstitution, when refrigerated. The refrigeration is the important part, not the BSW.

Here's a copy of a package insert:
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/downloads/uspi-hcg.pdf

Best to you!
MaxRep

Ironhorse said:
Something with the petrolem in the plastic makes it go bad LOTS faster from what I hear.

Where did you hear this information from? The only thing I could think of would be the content of the BA. You don't see AAS stored in plastic vials.

Dustin

Back