Mixing RAWS blend brews info

If the question is hitting peak levels fast enough to compensate for the "faster" long esters (lol), I would opt to brew the other APIs in castor and Test D in MCT, the difference in time of emptying the depot will pretty much compensate for the half life difference.
fucking castor is hard to shoot tho :( pinning it is a pain in the ass except for test U with 50%BB I don't have enough experience to know how much should I increase the BB using castor oil on normal recipes to make it easier to pin

Your statement contraindicates itself.
it doesn't... I said that my personal experience with frontloading has being not good but I do like to have my test peaking before other compound that's why for example on a test C/E + primo or tren E cycle I start pinning the Test 1-2 weeks before the other compound so that it peaks before.

Ill say my piece here and I will leave it. Atleast drug serum concentrations doesn't seem like it makes a big difference.

Test D solo vs C/D combo seem very much the same.

Even Test D front load seems like it marginally makes a difference, but definitely better than C/D

Test D Solo no front load

1726435017028.webp

Test C/D Combo 1726434989976.webp

Test D 1.5x front load first week

1726435073222.webp

Ill say my piece here and I will leave it. Atleast drug serum concentrations doesn't seem like it makes a big difference.

Test D solo vs C/D combo seem very much the same.

Even Test D front load seems like it marginally makes a difference, but definitely better than C/D

Test D Solo no front load

View attachment 295580

Test C/D Combo View attachment 295579

Test D 1.5x front load first week

View attachment 295581
Looks like you are correct, doesn't change shit, actually with test D you get higher total concentration xD
Let me see the difference separately

fucking HELL! Decaonate shoot total NG concentration to the fucking moon compared to a blast of cypionate... is that correct or steroid plotter is fucking going crazy?

Last edited:
From everything ive seen and heard, 200 cyp 300-400 decanoate should hold in the standard 20%bb 1-2ba mct, im not sure about the PIP though.

Last edited:
From everything ive seen and heard, 200 cyp 300-400 decanoate should hold in the standard 20%bb 1-2ba mct, im not sure about the PIP though.
shouldn't it be pipless? 200cyp is pipless, 500mg dec is pipless, why if the concentration is the same (500mg max) shouldn't it stay pipless? probably something I don't understand about these blending of thing

Looks like you are correct, doesn't change shit, actually with test D you get higher total concentration xD
Let me see the difference separately

fucking HELL! Decaonate shoot total NG concentration to the fucking moon compared to a blast of cypionate... is that correct or steroid plotter is fucking going crazy?
IDK. Not gonna lie man. Overall you are complicating thing.

But good luck to brewing your blend.

IDK. Not gonna lie man. Overall you are complicating thing.

But good luck to brewing your blend.
not even sure I'm gonna brew it, your arguments sound so logical that I'm gonna probably keep it simple, maybe I'll just do 20ml just to discover if it can be done with that BB % or maybe less and it doesn't have PIP for fun.

Back