Mk 677 Bloating/Distended and Gas

Plate Smacker

I have Mk677 raws 25mg/ml in Everclear/Distilled Water (50/50).

I am getting stomach bloat/distended with some gas. I am seeing some have experienced this but I figured it would be more widespread. Many just lower dose. Many say it goes away after 2-4 weeks.
Anyone experience this here?

I mixed up some for my bro whom is doing 25mg AM dose, NO problem with stomach bloat. Hungry and pumped. He is pretty excited about MK 677.

How I have ran it thus far:
At 25mg ED Split dose 12.5 mg AM and PM.
First day, 4 hours after first 12.5mg dose AM, awesome pumps, hungry and can keep eating (overfed first day) and some bloating.
Day 2,12.5mg AM stomach bloat and distenstion was pretty uncomfortable with some gas. Felt it coming on about 2 hours after AM dose. Then took 12.5mg PM
Day 3 skipped AM dose, did PM 12.5mg. Somewhat less bloating next day on day 4.
Day 4 had less bloating from last nights PM dose of 12.5mg. Did full 25mg dose PM.
Day 5 (Today) More stomach bloat and gas. Pretty damn uncomfortable. Tonight did 12.5mg.

Tomorrow if still bloating, doing a reset of 2 days and then try only 12.5mg PM.
If bloating again. Reset for 1 day then take 9mg PM.
I should be able to ride out 12.5mg PM only until this subsides. Substantially less bloating if only taking 12.5mg at night.

When I took 12.5mg the first day AM dose had me pumped and hungry. So it is an effective dose for me.

Note: I drink plenty of water. I even tried 1/4 teaspoon of No Salt substitute (640mg Potassium) for a boost of potassium for a day. I am holding some water as that is what happens with MK677, but the bloat in the gut feels like something else along with gas buildup. Not sure what mode of action causes that.

Took MK-677 25mg daily in the morning for at least four straight months. I was hungry. I was also bloated/distended in the stomach. One full week off and it went down lots. Two full weeks off and I was down 6 pounds and no longer bloated.