More HCG - Less Test as Base with Cut-Stack

Signal-P

Have "cut-stack" on hand which is
Test E 50- mast E 50- Tren e 50mg
Looking to take 100mg tren, and 100mg mast per week, but want about 200mg test per week.

I have lots of HCG on hand, and am running HCG anyway, so instead of doing a separate Test E injection, can I just run a higher dose of HCG with the same results?

Maybe 2,000 Units HCG 3x per week to substitute the extra 100mg test e? Or is there a reason not to run too much HCG?

Edit: just realized cut stack is test p, mast p, tren a

Last edited:
I think it's a bad idea. That much HCG apart from potentially frying your balls longterm, it will raise e2 so much you'll probably need a shit ton of AI to combat this, which is unnecessary. Just buy some extra test and use less AI.

Have "cut-stack" on hand which is
Test E 50- mast E 50- Tren e 50mg
Looking to take 100mg tren, and 100mg mast per week, but want about 200mg test per week.

I have lots of HCG on hand, and am running HCG anyway, so instead of doing a separate Test E injection, can I just run a higher dose of HCG with the same results?

Maybe 2,000 Units HCG 3x per week to substitute the extra 100mg test e? Or is there a reason not to run too much HCG?

Edit: just realized cut stack is test p, mast p, tren a

In regards to actual serum testosterone levels, yes, at a certain dose of hcg it might just as well be the same.

However, there are certain things to consider.

First and foremost is the fact that androgens have an effect on the testis and depending on the dose (especially that of tren) you might find hcg's effects diminished.

Secondly, hcg doesn't effect just testosterone production. It upregulates other key enzimes in the gonadal steroidogenesis pathway. CYP11A1, 3β-HSD, CYP17A1, StAR, ... effecting pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, ... production. Hcg also has other various functions in the body; from immunomodulation to effect on CNS, bones, etc.

Thirdly, there is a noticeable increase in arometase activity in the gonads due to a high levels of intratesticular testosterone which stimulates arometase via binding to sertoli cells. So as you've probably come across by now, or have experienced yourself, how controlling estrogenicity is hard when on high/normal amounts of hcg.

So yes, while you do get increased serum levels of testosterone (but only to a point, your gonads can't produce an extra 200mg's of testosterone) you also get a slew of other effects which might be more or less desired. And let's not forget LH receptor desensitization at high dosages like 2000iu x3 per week.

I would not advise you to use such huge hcg dosages. Use 500iu x2 or max x3 per week.

En ce qui concerne les niveaux réels de testostérone sérique, oui, à une certaine dose d’hcg, cela pourrait tout aussi bien être le même.

Cependant, il y a certaines choses à considérer.

Tout d’abord, il y a le fait que les androgènes ont un effet sur les testicules et, en fonction de la dose (en particulier celle du tren), les effets de l’hcg pourraient être diminués.

Deuxièmement, l’hcg n’affecte pas seulement la production de testostérone. Il régule positivement d’autres enzymes clés dans la voie de la stéroïdogenèse gonadique. CYP11A1, 3β-HSD, CYP17A1, StAR, ... affectant la production de prégnénolone, de progestérone, de DHEA, .... Hcg a également d’autres fonctions diverses dans le corps ; de l'immunomodulation à l'effet sur le SNC, les os, etc.

Troisièmement, il existe une augmentation notable de l'activité de l'arométase dans les gonades en raison de niveaux élevés de testostérone intratesticulaire qui stimule l'arométase via la liaison aux cellules de sertoli. Ainsi, comme vous l'avez probablement déjà constaté, ou l'avez vous-même constaté, à quel point il est difficile de contrôler l'œstrogénicité lorsque l'on prend des quantités élevées/normales d'hcg.

Alors oui, même si vous obtenez une augmentation des taux sériques de testostérone (mais seulement jusqu'à un certain point, vos gonades ne peuvent pas produire 200 mg supplémentaires de testostérone), vous obtenez également une multitude d'autres effets qui pourraient être plus ou moins souhaités. Et n'oublions pas la désensibilisation des récepteurs LH à des doses élevées comme 2000 UI x3 par semaine.

Je ne vous conseillerais pas d’utiliser des doses d’hcg aussi énormes. Utilisez 500 UI x2 ou max x3 par semaine.

Mass is said.

In regards to actual serum testosterone levels, yes, at a certain dose of hcg it might just as well be the same.

However, there are certain things to consider.

First and foremost is the fact that androgens have an effect on the testis and depending on the dose (especially that of tren) you might find hcg's effects diminished.

Secondly, hcg doesn't effect just testosterone production. It upregulates other key enzimes in the gonadal steroidogenesis pathway. CYP11A1, 3β-HSD, CYP17A1, StAR, ... effecting pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, ... production. Hcg also has other various functions in the body; from immunomodulation to effect on CNS, bones, etc.

Thirdly, there is a noticeable increase in arometase activity in the gonads due to a high levels of intratesticular testosterone which stimulates arometase via binding to sertoli cells. So as you've probably come across by now, or have experienced yourself, how controlling estrogenicity is hard when on high/normal amounts of hcg.

So yes, while you do get increased serum levels of testosterone (but only to a point, your gonads can't produce an extra 200mg's of testosterone) you also get a slew of other effects which might be more or less desired. And let's not forget LH receptor desensitization at high dosages like 2000iu x3 per week.

I would not advise you to use such huge hcg dosages. Use 500iu x2 or max x3 per week.
Great info, thank you. I should add that I am blasting and cruising and don't run PCT, because I have issues with my pituitary gland ( dont produce LH/FSH)

So the 500 2x a week is enough to get all of the benefits of HCG without too much aromatase. Awesome

So instead i will run, 25 mast P-25 tren a- 25 test p E2D and 100mg Test E 1x week
HCG 500iu 2x week. Any better way to do administer the test? This is my first time using a blend. Thanks!

For what It's worth I remember @Type-IIx saying that he believes it is unlikely that HCG can produce significant amounts of testosterone if you are taking more than 100 mg of tests C or E a week. This probably varies by person but like @Jin23 said androgen load directly suppresses testosterone production at the testicles and tren Is highly suppressive.

I always thought test suppressed the pituitary from making LH, and that is what shut off the testes. I was under the impression HCG would work regardless of being on test, because it is going to straight to the tested

Thanks for clarifying

I always thought test suppressed the pituitary from making LH, and that is what shut off the tests. I was under the impression HCG would work regardless of being on test, because it is going to straight to the tested

Thanks for clarifying
Estrogen is more what stops that cascade I believe. Testosterone and AAS directly suppress test production in the testicles in a dose dependent manner. Some compounds suppress more that others. Test and tren are highly suppressive.