Most simple way to dose winstrol from raw powder

Para_33

I’m looking to just have a way to use winstrol raw powder to dose into 25 or 50mg increments.

I am ok with the idea of a liquid oral if it’s very low volume as long as the volume is below 0.5cc for 50mg or less ideally. I don’t care if I have to shake it. I’ve had good luck with sublingual dosing in the past with winstrol capsules that used jello mix- I’d open the capsule and dissolve under the tongue.

Is there also a way to mix the winstrol raw with jello mix or some type of dry medium in order to be able to just accurately dose it ? For example put 1g winstrol raw in 10g jello mix and have it be homogenized enough to the point where I can dose it from there and weigh out 0.5g capsules of this mixture which should yield about 45 mg winstrol per capsule of jello/ winstrol raw mix?
Assuming this mixes evenly somewhat

Ultimately I just want a way to take 25-50mg Winstrol under the tongue at a time - do
I just need a scale that can weigh out mg?

I’m looking to just have a way to use winstrol raw powder to dose into 25 or 50mg increments.

I am ok with the idea of a liquid oral if it’s very low volume as long as the volume is below 0.5cc for 50mg or less ideally. I don’t care if I have to shake it. I’ve had good luck with sublingual dosing in the past with winstrol capsules that used jello mix- I’d open the capsule and dissolve under the tongue.

Is there also a way to mix the winstrol raw with jello mix or some type of dry medium in order to be able to just accurately dose it ? For example put 1g winstrol raw in 10g jello mix and have it be homogenized enough to the point where I can dose it from there and weigh out 0.5g capsules of this mixture which should yield about 45 mg winstrol per capsule of jello/ winstrol raw mix?
Assuming this mixes evenly somewhat

Ultimately I just want a way to take 25-50mg Winstrol under the tongue at a time - do
I just need a scale that can weigh out mg?
Milligram scoops

No experience with winstrol specifically but I like mixing raws into glycerine. Tastes good, thick, and makes a good suspension vehicle. Has good shelf life too. You can get these bottle plugs that let you insert a 1cc syringe and get a neat seal.

MG scoops will be highly inaccurate, first you'll need an analytical scale to measure the scoop throws for various raws. every powder has a different density. the mass will not be the same for a volume of X vs Y powder.

honestly you want the easiest solution look for a chinese homogenizer on ebay or a used cat scientific homogenizer and make suspensions. or you can get a med grade mortar/pestle and slowly add solvent to your gram of powder until you reach proper dose volume grinding/mixing as you slowly add more. this will not be as finely dispersed as using a homogenizer.

MG scoops will be highly inaccurate, first you'll need an analytical scale to measure the scoop throws for various raws. every powder has a different density. the mass will not be the same for a volume of X vs Y powder.

honestly you want the easiest solution look for a chinese homogenizer on ebay or a used cat scientific homogenizer and make suspensions. or you can get a med grade mortar/pestle and slowly add solvent to your gram of powder until you reach proper dose volume grinding/mixing as you slowly add more. this will not be as finely dispersed as using a homogenizer.
There is someone who measured different raws. Here is what is look like. It might not be 100% accurate but close enough

Screenshot_20240604_200105_Samsung Internet.jpg

There is someone who measured different raws. Here is what is look like. It might not be 100% accurate but close enough

View attachment 285481
That is a hell of an informative post thank you. I would still want to verify myself on an analytical scale A lot goes into that measurement Is it slightly compacted what is the moisture content of the raw a lot can affect that but that is certainly a good post if you just want to YOLO it

Back