MuscleCandy aromasin test

lolinternets

Sent a sample of MuscleCandy's aromasin off to Jano. Results look good:

Janoshik Analytical

Unfortunately, I bought 2 sets of their aromasin, and I can't remember which set I pulled the samples from, so these are either from lot 1007 or 1009. If I had to guess, it's probably from lot 1007.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240710-141415.png
    Screenshot_20240710-141415.png
    214.9 KB · Views: 80
Almost certainly means there's a capsule that's get the missing mg, so 40mg, or more. No wonder so may guys are traumatized by aromasin, saying it's trash that crashed their E2.

I'll keep saying it. Real pharma companies struggle to keep variation below 15%, and have numerous specialties that do nothing but focus on getting uniform amounts of active ingredients into batches of orals, using lots of equipment, specific excipient ingredients for the drug, and science.

What chance does a UGL have?

Use pharma for oral meds, always.

A 30 count bottle of Xtane is around $20, and made by a real pharmaceutical company.

Almost certainly means there's a capsule that's get the missing mg, so 40mg, or more. No wonder so may guys are traumatized by aromasin, saying it's trash that crashed their E2.

I'll keep saying it. Real pharma companies struggle to keep variation below 15%, and have numerous specialties that do nothing but focus on getting uniform amounts of active ingredients into batches of orals, using lots of equipment, specific excipient ingredients for the drug, and science.

What chance does a UGL have?

Use pharma for oral meds, always.

A 30 count bottle of Xtane is around $20, and made by a real pharmaceutical company.
What are your thoughts on orals from compounding pharmacies? Would you consider that pharma? I go back and forth on that.