my blood work on 250mg sustanon and 25mg aromasin

Zirpon

1 blood test:
1683564249623.png
2 blood test:
1683564286281.png
i inject 1 ampoule of aspen sustanon once a week on Sunday. i also take 1 pill of Pfizer aromasin on Sunday. the first blood work is from Monday.
the second blood work is from Tuesday. i bought both the sustanon and aromasin at a pharmacy in turkey. from my experience with previous blood work my estradiol should have been around 105 if i hadn't taken an ia.

You pin once a week. Aromasin once a week, too.
I dont know but there is a lot of room to improve. I would split the aromasin at least and take it twice a week but half the dose. I personally would do the same with the injections but it's okay to keep it once a week.

1 blood test:
View attachment 257292
2 blood test:
View attachment 257293
i inject 1 ampoule of aspen sustanon once a week on Sunday. i also take 1 pill of Pfizer aromasin on Sunday. the first blood work is from Monday.
the second blood work is from Tuesday. i bought both the sustanon and aromasin at a pharmacy in turkey. from my experience with previous blood work my estradiol should have been around 105 if i hadn't taken an ia.
So how do you feel with estradiol at that level? I would personally feel
Like shit having estro that low.

You pin once a week. Aromasin once a week, too.
I dont know but there is a lot of room to improve. I would split the aromasin at least and take it twice a week but half the dose. I personally would do the same with the injections but it's okay to keep it once a week.
i know i just did an experiment. i was in thailand and i had the chance to do some blood work for cheap

I would think at that low of a level you may not need the A.I. Especially if you split the dose and took 125mg twice a week.

Are you saying that in the past you did Sus 250mg per week with no A.I. and your estrogen was high?

I would think at that low of a level you may not need the A.I. Especially if you split the dose and took 125mg twice a week.

Are you saying that in the past you did Sus 250mg per week with no A.I. and your estrogen was high?
i usually use bayer test e. i wanted to see what my blood work would look like on sustanon. and i wanted to check how i respond to aromasin.i inject once a week because i didn't have enough time to inject twice a week

Why would his total test be 1000 less one day later? Is that not equally as crazy as the 3400?
Some of it could be margin for error in the testing, like if it was actually 2800, but ya I thought the drop was a little much also. And aromasin could be dosed ok if it keeps rising like that everyday throughout the week

Surely you had test e still in your blood before starting the sus? That level is insane off 1 ml per week
I didn't have test e in my system. Last time i injected test e was 4 months before hand. the sharp drop of a 1000 points in a single day surprised me. i guess it is the propionate