my bloods on 5iu of QSC growth hormone

733 ng/mL IGF-1 on 5 IU is a very good response.

Any other details on your protocol like bulking or gear?
I am taking 150 test and 100 primo with 10mg of aromasin ed also a 200mg shot of glutathione ed so my liver can make as much igf as possible

Last edited:
I have always used QSC GH 10 units, my blood tests have always been excellent, I IGF1 last test came out 890 but I had done the whole vial IM

I think that in any case the response to IGF1 is individual and depends on various factors, including the health of one's liver

I have always used QSC GH 10 units, my blood tests have always been excellent, I IGF1 last test came out 890 but I had done the whole vial IM

I think that in any case the response to IGF1 is individual and depends on various factors, including the health of one's liver
890 ng/dl?? thats not possible without actual igf

im 18 and most likely know more about endocrinology and peds than you do
If your e2 is near single digits, I'm guessing you have no clue what you're doing.

This is why performance enhancing drugs will always be illegal. Kids and irresponsible people dive right in with zero knowledge and wind up hurting themselves. Hope those knees don't give out by the time you're 30 with that single digit e2. But you've got it all figured out so good luck bud

If your e2 is near single digits, I'm guessing you have no clue what you're doing.

This is why performance enhancing drugs will always be illegal. Kids and irresponsible people dive right in with zero knowledge and wind up hurting themselves. Hope those knees don't give out by the time you're 30 with that single digit e2. But you've got it all figured out so good luck bud
buddy hes being honest, atleast he is getting bloodwork. Im sure he doesn't think 12 pg/ml is the best number,
hes just not lying.
shocking for a steroid forum i know

every steroid user gets bloodwork in order to dial in their estrogen, this implies that it will sometimes be high and sometimes be low, that is the entire point of bloodwork and doses

sounds like your e2 is high

estradiol is what ossifies growth plates and I am still trying to grow taller so having very low e2 is exactly what I want

buddy hes being honest, atleast he is getting bloodwork. Im sure he doesn't think 12 pg/ml is the best number,
hes just not lying.
shocking for a steroid forum i know

every steroid user gets bloodwork in order to dial in their estrogen, this implies that it will sometimes be high and sometimes be low, that is the entire point of bloodwork and doses

sounds like your e2 is high
estradiol is what ossifies growth plates and I am still trying to grow taller so having very low e2 is exactly what I want

IGF-1 is a very weak thing that even at 6mg per day does not raise IGF-1 in the blood very significantly. HGH will raise much more IGF-1 in the blood than synthetic IGF-1. You know absolutely nothing about these substances.
no 800igf is literally not possible with only gh