my bloods on 5iu of QSC growth hormone

If your e2 is near single digits, I'm guessing you have no clue what you're doing.

This is why performance enhancing drugs will always be illegal. Kids and irresponsible people dive right in with zero knowledge and wind up hurting themselves. Hope those knees don't give out by the time you're 30 with that single digit e2. But you've got it all figured out so good luck bud
That's what I'm doing, just YOLO you know.

no 800igf is literally not possible with only gh
Its possible, IGF-1 level does not yet have any rules based and logical on how it can interact with the human body when taking substances externally.

we only have access to very incomplete knowledge at the moment,

no one here can explain how IGF-1 works and interacts in a concrete way with all injected external products we do and our own biology.

Jesus Christ, more MPMD tards with "my growth plates are still open" drivel.

A child crashing his estrogen to try and grow taller claims he knows more about endocrinology than people here.

Shit never gets old

Its possible, IGF-1 level does not yet have any rules based and logical on how it can interact with the human body when taking substances externally.

we only have access to very incomplete knowledge at the moment,

no one here can explain how IGF-1 works and interacts in a concrete way with all injected external products we do and our own biology.
this is a study preformed on healthy age 20-27 year old men, they were given 20-25iu of pharma hgh (norditropin) depending on weight. The results were that NONE of them were able to reach an igf-1 level over 800.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2084).png
    Screenshot (2084).png
    209 KB · Views: 2
Jesus Christ, more MPMD tards with "my growth plates are still open" drivel.

A child crashing his estrogen to try and grow taller claims he knows more about endocrinology than people here.

Shit never gets old
just say you are 5'7 LOL, you know nothing about height growth I was 5'10 at 17 and I am now 6'1 at 18 and will continue growing using my my knowledge. Have I said ANYTHING wrong? You are just a manlet coping about your lack of height I guarantee if you can go back to your puberty years you would take hgh.

18, 6' 1.
Needs to be taller.
Hgh, anabolics, looking for epo, too.
So endurance, as well.
Are you trying to be the next Michael Phelps or something?
lots of sports where height gives an advantage, some being more obvious than others.
Pretty hard to pin down what you are involved in.

just say you are 5'7 LOL, you know nothing about height growth I was 5'10 at 17 and I am now 6'1 at 18 and will continue growing using my my knowledge. Have I said ANYTHING wrong? You are just a manlet coping about your lack of height I guarantee if you can go back to your puberty years you would take hgh.
I'm happily 6'1 little boy.

You dont have any knowledge.
Almost all of what you have said is wrong or at least shows a severe lack of understanding.

You didn't grow a single centimeter from any protocol you employed, that was height you would have obtained normally.

Go back to the MPMD subreddit where you can larp as someone knowledgeable.

I’m 6 foot… I have no desire to be any taller? I don’t understand younger people. People didn’t gove a shit about this when we were younger… lol

I'm happily 6'1 little boy.

You dont have any knowledge.
Almost all of what you have said is wrong or at least shows a severe lack of understanding.

You didn't grow a single centimeter from any protocol you employed, that was height you would have obtained normally.

Go back to the MPMD subreddit where you can larp as someone knowledgeable.
what am I uninformed about?

Sponsors