my bloodwork - my doctor was freaking out

grassfedjed

Would appreciate your guys knowledge on this. Went back on TRT last June after 2yrs off, unfortunately I dont have all the initial markers (he made a mistake on the requisition) but my test was reading at 9 at the time, in Canada normal range is 8 - 28nmol. I started with 100mg/week of TestE and went up to 140mg several weeks later.

Just had bloods done 3 months later and my test is now at 58nmol, estrogen at 252nmol/L and prolactin at 8.6ug/L. I couldn't get the free test and shbg reading because was test was out of range. Hematocrit is at 0.56L/L and hemoglobin 184 g/L slightly above range.

Didn't notice any increased libido or energy the past while although I did just start waking up last 2 days with morning wood and there was been obvious increase in strength. No obvious signs of higher estrogen to me although have been feeling fatigued but I attributed that to stress levels at the moment and excess work, least i think its that and not E2.
He's saying to get off completely and retest in 3 months. He's great as far as prescribing me anything with a phone call but he does lack knowledge in the testosterone area.

Is that the best route or there better way to hack it without having to go back to low testosterone life? Overall health would be first priority. I'm just wondering also since its jumped to 58, if it'll be tougher to dial in at what is my ideal dose as well. Thanks in advance

Just lower your dose and retest 6-8 weeks later. Not sure wtf getting off completely for 3 months is gonna do besides the obvious.

If you draw bloods right after a shot too your test is gonna peak maybe 36 hours later about something like that with cyp or enth…I usually wait a few days after my last shot and even with a trt dose I’ll do it in 2 injections of about 100mg each