My first homebrew results

I noticed that most of your stuff comes out a bit over on concentration. Are you testing your raws before brewing?

If the raws come back at 95%, do you just simply add 5% more raws to the brew to make up for purity?

I noticed that most of your stuff comes out a bit over on concentration. Are you testing your raws before brewing?

If the raws come back at 95%, do you just simply add 5% more raws to the brew to make up for purity?
It's intentional.

I adjust for purity.
I also go for 3-5% overdose. Sometimes more.
I believe 80-125 is appropriate. I gotta double check for generic criteria

I also do want to go revisit this question. Some of my overdosed oils that I tested was when I was newer.

Its not like I have been making this for years. so just trial and error.

For just a general statement.
A lot of these people who claimed "my recipe worked" do not have testing on their products. Shit, most of them dont even have testing on their own raws.

I also do want to go revisit this question. Some of my overdosed oils that I tested was when I was newer.

Its not like I have been making this for years. so just trial and error.

For just a general statement.
A lot of these people who claimed "my recipe worked" do not have testing on their products. Shit, most of them dont even have testing on their own raws.
agree, I don't plan to test my oil for example but I do plan to test all my raws. for me it's enough, what you are doing testing your oils is amazing.

Yea, this is me. That is why i was very clear when someone asked what my recipe is so guys know up front it might not be exactly 300mg/mL cyp.

Thank you for clarifying!

Gonna Try TNE 100mg/ml 55% BB.

if it doesnt crash, this will be tested.
Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky

Back