• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

My hook up moved

Hockey18

Hi. I’m new to the sight. 45 yr old male. Have been lifting since hs but 2 years ago got interested in aas so dabbled with test and tren. I’m not a bodybuilder but got great results for what I do. The gear was being supplied by a fellow coworker. He recently moved and I’m now out of gear. Been asking around for a possible new hook up but coming up empty. Anyone have a suggestion? I’m in the bucks county pa region. And not comfortable ordering online

Are you looking for someone to come meet you face to face? To be honest, that's extremely unlikely. There's plenty of domestic sources here that you could order from. Why are you so apprehensive of ordering online?

4 things
-Don't post your face
-Don't expose where you're from
-Research the underground for a domestic source
-Value your freedom
;)

Hi. I’m new to the sight. 45 yr old male. Have been lifting since hs but 2 years ago got interested in aas so dabbled with test and tren. I’m not a bodybuilder but got great results for what I do. The gear was being supplied by a fellow coworker. He recently moved and I’m now out of gear. Been asking around for a possible new hook up but coming up empty. Anyone have a suggestion? I’m in the bucks county pa region. And not comfortable ordering online

Sure thing cop I’m local where u want to meet at? The Walmart or shell station off 3rd? Let me know I will bring all the felonies you need

If you dont mind driving to LA a couple times a year I can hook you up.

But seriously.... we dont do the gym bro hook ups here. Ordering online is actually pretty darn safe, probably safer than 90% of gym bro dealers.
You have to do your research though, and realize that when someone seems real eager to be your dealer they are prob gonna rip you off.

You need to GET comfortable ordering online (or go without ;)) . Thats what its all about and why we are here . I dont think anyone is dumb enough to meet you in person so lose that idea . Do your research on "safe ordering" then go to the Underground and try and figure out who's best . Its that simple . ~Ogh

You need to GET comfortable ordering online (or go without ;)) . Thats what its all about and why we are here . I dont think anyone is dumb enough to meet you in person so lose that idea . Do your research on "safe ordering" then go to the Underground and try and figure out who's best . Its that simple . ~Ogh

Wasn’t so much looking for a face to face as a local or semi local source to buy from and have it mailed domestic

Three years ago I was where you are - afraid to order online. As others have said, domestic is going to be your safest route bud. Do your research in the UG, find a source and order. I’m sure your coworker was making a decent profit off of you as well, and when you see the prices of what gear really sells for, you’ll realize your coworker did you a favor by not being your supplier anymore.

I’ve bought before online 2 yrs ago from naps. Had no issue but with current presidential security measures I didn’t want to risk it. Then my coworker landed in my lap. But that’s out the window now

Three years ago I was where you are - afraid to order online. As others have said, domestic is going to be your safest route bud. Do your research in the UG, find a source and order. I’m sure your coworker was making a decent profit off of you as well, and when you see the prices of what gear really sells for, you’ll realize your coworker did you a favor by not being your supplier anymore.

Now you’re the “meso guru.” ;):cool: