My introduction

imperator

Hello all, imperator here.
I've lurked a bit but not too much, although I've been semi active on multiple forums in the past. This place looks really nice and I'm registering just for the sake of it for now, glad to see you all.

Here's some info about me:
- 24y/o
- 177cm (5'10)
- 75kg (165 lb)

Been doing various types of training and exercise for about 2 years now, no specific focus; rather been focusing on building a foundation when it comes to mass, strength, endurance, flexibility, form and whatnot.

I'm interested in PEDs and similar subjects, and I've been studying nutrition on and off for more than half a decade now. While I haven't applied enough of my knowledge on myself, I've enjoyed my journey so far and I'm ready to start doing it. I'm also interested in biochemistry although I'm just getting started, but we'll get there soon enough.

My current goal is to achieve an aesthetic physique, and then maintain it while focusing on strength from that point forward. I'm planning to get started with SARMs as a beginner, and until I can move to my own place at least. Yeah, sounds weak but I can only work with this realistically for now. I'll be posting a thread about my plan as well. The most important thing to me is safety and having as much control as humanly possible, while understanding everything I do throughout my journey. Thank you for taking your time to read my post!

Enjoying my time here so far. A lot of knowledgeable people with a lot of information to share, will do that as well whenever I get the occasion while learning.