My introduction

Atlas1989

So, I'm Atlas- because wherever I go, I end up carrying the whole goddamn thing on my shoulders. It started as me being a dick and caught on. I'm 35. I'm 6'1

Anyway, I have been training for basically my whole life, I started in elementary school and had bought my own home gym by middle school. Iwas fairly large as a teenager. As an adult, I never had the appetite, or until recently the budget to get big. I managed to get to ~190 pounds and 10 percent bodyfat at age 30. Them all hell broke loose, I suffered from a serious of injuries, family emergencies and then a 3 month quarantine where no gym was available. I also started into a depressive spiral over my health at that time. Ended up divorcing and spending the next 4 years from 2020- this summer living the opposite lifestyle- cocaine and thots. I lost all my mass- hard to stay big without eating.

Then I got fed up, and decided to get back to it. Then one thing led to another and I ended up on trt, and since I was already on trti decided I might as well just go on a blast and fast track back to where I left off.

I started gymming in May @ 135 pounds and depressingly small weights on the bar. I started pinning the start of last month, 100mg EOD. My last weigh in I'm at 165 pounds. I'm increasing weights every session and force feeding myself 3000 calories per day, minimum. I've definitely put on some fat in the process. But as small as I was, I'm not entirely upset about it.

So, should I have hopped on gear? Idk the conventional answer is no. I'm definitely not near my genetic limit. But at the same time, I'm 35 years old, and I spent the majority of those years in the gym, busting my ass. I put the work in, I developed a great physique. I probably was closer to my genetic limit before I detrained. I feel like I've earned the right to a shortcut. I'm not getting anything I haven't already had, just improving the nutrient partitioning to reclaim what is mine faster. I don't have another 20 years to fuck around and do it the way my body wants.

My goal weight is 210. I'm going to continue the dose I'm running until I get there (accounting for the glycogen that will be lost when I come off) or I stay having issues from to much t. Hopefully, with such a small dose I won't. It seems I could run this indefinitely with little risk.

Then I ended up here, cause this trt shit is expensive. Maybe I'll find someone near me. I don't anyone will be doxxing themselves though.