my path to success....from a fighter to a hulk

aas1.JPG

sorry for the delay, i totally forgot. my current weight is 220lbs (100kg). 4 more weeks then the 16 weeks are over, I have gained 35lbs (at the same bf) in the last 5 months. Feeling so great, my strength went up to the roof. Did a lot of Bloodwork the past 12 weeks to adjust allways something a little bit, E2 for example and prolactin is excact in the middle of it's range. i have learned so much about myself and my body. When finish, I'll start on time with my PCT and add some mk677 with cardarine on it. Yeah buddy!

Quick Update: 8 Weeks on TRT now. Still same weight (225lbs). Will blast tomorrow again, bloodwork is good. Test, Primo. Kickstart RAD-140. last 4 weeks Tbol.

Feeling like Hulk........

Screenshot 2024-04-24 182458.jpg

Hello guys

As I have already introduced myself, you know that I used to do martial arts (kickboxing) and always weighed around 80 kg (176lbs). As I get older (38), it becomes more and more difficult in fighting sports to compete with younger guys in the ring. That's why I found my passion hobby Bodybuilding and fitness, I've been training natural for 15-20 years before that and I've been enhanced for almost 5 weeks now. I still do kickboxing (sparring) in the morning at the dojo as a cardio and in the evening I'm lifting weights.

Currently test 400/week, 50mg Var, 20mg Ostarine, 75 S4, recently 10-20mg Inject. Dbol/day. HCG every 4 days. I am accompanied by a prof. coach, what I recommend to all cycle beginners.

The pic in my profile is after a short tbol only cycle (5weeks) and this picture here is from yesterday...sober, in the morning, no pump....weight = 93kg (205lbs)
No need to put your body through that. When new boys come in you touch their pee pee in the locker room, then they will always be afraid of you.