My Pre-Cycle BloodWork? First Cycle Compounds and Advice

BerserkerGuts

Hi, I am 27 years old and am thinking of doing my first cycle (been working out naturally for 5 years). I am 6'3 and 230 right now cutting down to 210 (below or at 15% bf) so I won't have any excessive E2 problems and bloating. I will attach a copy of my pre cycle blood work from Quest below. I would appreciate any kind of advice both on the bloodwork and compounds and dosages. I was thinking of starting at 250mg/week of test for the first 4-6 weeks see how I feel any maybe increase the dose from there while monitoring E2. I was thinking maybe deca could be a option this cycle or next to help with e2 as I know that I am pretty prone to amortization and deca is good on the hair and joints, any test to deca ratio recommendations for a high aromatizing person?. I am on 1.2mg of finasteride and 3.2mg of oral minoxidil daily for my hair and 0.50mcg of t4 daily for my thyroid (I fucked up my thyroid when I was little). Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    278.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.png
    2.png
    249.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.png
    3.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.png
    4.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 5.png
    5.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 5
Start with test only and gradually up the dosage untill e2 management is difficult. That's your test ceiling. Next cycle lower the test and maybe add an anabolic like nandrolone or boldenone. Go from there