Nandrolone D (Deca) vs NPP

Receptor

Hey Guys,
I got a question for you who took both of these compounds: do you notice a significant difference between these 2? Especially if the joint benefits are the same. I know Deca but never ran NPP. I read it hits faster and is less water retaining, but I wanted to ask you guys who have experience with it. Thanks!

Deca has more letters in the name (4)
NPP has only 3 letters.

Shorter name = faster acting = short ester
Dancing With The Stars GIF

Hahaha I know is has a shorter ester guys, so it hits faster :) I am more interested in opinions on the joint benefits and the mental sides too...are they more intense?

I ran both and would choose npp over deca

deca takes a long ass time to peak in your system and to leave so if side effects are incoming it's really hard to counteract them on time

where as with npp you can start with a small dose and see how you tolerate it and adjust accordingly

but to answer op's question npp does peak faster (hence the point of the short ester) but mentally I noticed no difference

Have done many cycles of each, outside of NPP going active much sooner, no difference at all between the 2, and no, I'm never noticed DECA holding onto more water, and I've never experienced any kind of mental problems with either. Both do a nice job on the joints, the only difference, as stated many times before, if you have bad sides NPP is advantageous in terms of getting it out of your system much faster than DECA.