Nandrolone Raw Question

Astartes

New to brewing.

Have a few questions for the vets.

Received Nandrolone from two sources. Will be sending to Jano for testing, but am curious as to what vets think,

Source 1: Came in plastic bottles. Looks like it liquified at some point and froze due to winter temps. Very yellow in color.

- Will it be like gel when thawed?
- Possible freeze damage to the hormone?
- Is this normal for packaging?
- Do you prefer powder?

Source 2: Came powdered. Slightly yellow. Melts with finger warmth. Slightly sticky/waxy texture when melted.

Also melted with pressure of vacuum sealing as I measured and cut the product for later use. (Added food grade oxygen absorbers and silica gel packs)

- Does Nandrolone always turn to a rock when stored?
- Does it normally melt (slightly) with pressure?
- Does this melting (at low temps) seem to degrade the product?

Any advice on long term storage?

Last edited:
If you bought as decanoate it's ok if melted,it have a special smell too.
Yeah. Not unpleasant. Definitely a smell. Not chemical-ish. Almost like an odd vanilla-ish scent. (Not really right but best description I can come up with)

Not doubting hormone is real. Just wondering about the questions above.

Did you order from the two different sources at different times of year? Nandrolone decanoate has a fairly low melting point, so if you ordered one in summer and one in winter, you could have two different looking raws. But it sounds like both are deca, based on the limited info here

Did you order from the two different sources at different times of year? Nandrolone decanoate has a fairly low melting point, so if you ordered one in summer and one in winter, you could have two different looking raws. But it sounds like both are deca, based on the limited info here
Same time of year. 2 weeks apart.

Winter conditions. I would assume melting occurred due to storage conditions which is disappointing in first source.

HPLC testing will be interesting.

I heard in a interview with a manufacturer from a large well known source that reaching the melting temperature should be avoided as much as possible because it can degrade the product. I dont think the risk is too bad considering eq melts at room temp and usually does well and also test e. I think tren would be the one to be the most careful with. The guy in the interview said he would brew tren over night with no heat. I have heat brewed deca and had good results though. If your really worried you can use npp which has a higher melting point

More concerned about the freezing. Though I would say that melting is problematic in that long term storage and vacuum seal with moisture and oxygen inhibitors is more difficult. May have to get vacuum seal jars for the first source

I heard in a interview with a manufacturer from a large well known source that reaching the melting temperature should be avoided as much as possible because it can degrade the product. I dont think the risk is too bad considering eq melts at room temp and usually does well and also test e. I think tren would be the one to be the most careful with. The guy in the interview said he would brew tren over night with no heat. I have heat brewed deca and had good results though. If your really worried you can use npp which has a higher melting point
By the way. May be some legitimacy to this. The bottled Deca came back 92.5% pure, while the Deca that came still powdered was 98%. How much care a source takes to store the product makes a difference.

@Liska Corrected me.

I went back and double checked my test results. For the community, test results on Deca for high side were 96% … not 98%

Apologize for the confusion