Nandrolone troche

Theworm

So it’s at a few pharmacies… anyone have insight? It’s 30 mg troches for sublingual use. Wonder if there’s any absorption etc?

Like real pharmacies or UGL “pharmacies”?

Never heard or seen such. Interesting concept but I don’t see the advantage. If I was going to avoid pinning I’d probably find an NPP or nandrolone base cream.

Unsure, not sure how I can see how it works… hard to check nandrolone levels

You could send one to Jano, confirm the contents of it?

Then, if you want to verify if they work- get baseline testosterone levels and if you’re using TRT, keep your dose consistent. Run the nandrolone and then get another blood test.

Nandrolone will give a positive for testosterone so if your levels are significantly elevated then likely it worked.

You could send one to Jano, confirm the contents of it?

Then, if you want to verify if they work- get baseline testosterone levels and if you’re using TRT, keep your dose consistent. Run the nandrolone and then get another blood test.

Nandrolone will give a positive for testosterone so if your levels are significantly elevated then likely it worked.
I thought about that, just the male test level, not the LC/MS measurement… question is how much does 30 mg sublingual equate to an injectible of the same amount?