Neck/Throat pain from T3?

Raz101

Hi fellas and ladies,

Quick introduction, I'm 27 years old Dad of 1 and have been lifting on and off for 11 years (around 5-6 casual years the rest serious). I'm 6 full cycles deep now (Usually a test dose of 500-1000mg/wk with an oral and HCG) and am on a self administered TRT dose of 200mg/week when not cycling anything (Started this TRT around 12 months ago).

I'm currently on 200mg test /week (Down from 500mg a few weeks ago) with 50mg Var added daily and 50mcg of T3 (Abdi Ibrahim Tiromel).

This is my first time using T3 as I've not really reared my head into fat burners outside of Yohimbine before. I started the T3 about 10 days ago at 25mcg/day and didn't feel any effect on body temp or heart beat (Probably expected as it's a replacement dose) and bumped this up to 50mcg 4 days ago. I'm still not feeling much on the body temp aspect, although I do usually run quite hot anyway and always have done so maybe that is why. I can definitely tell my heart is racing more now after taking the dose. Daily resting HR is around 70-75 though and BP is usually around 135-140/60-70.

However the reason for my post is that I've been having neck/throat pain on the left side of my neck since upping the dose, it's not exactly painful but is definitely uncomfortable. I haven't been able to find any information on neck pain linked to T3 usage anywhere so thought uploading a post here could be useful. I thought potentially it could be similar to testicular atrophy, where your testicles hurts after starting exogenous T/coming off of HCG - but can't find any literature on it.

I'm 215 lbs around 16& BF for reference (Admittedly probably too high BF to add a fat burner but I'm a bit late to the summer cut and wanted to test my tolerance in general as well).

Thanks all, take care.

I dont know bro, the thyroid is at the front of the throat. look at a diagram of it. is thats where you feel pain? is this t3 from a ugl? might be overdosed, but id think youd be bouncing off the walls if it were high enough to make your thyroid hurt. just a guess. is it muscle cramps maybe from not being hydrated enough?

I dont know bro, the thyroid is at the front of the throat. look at a diagram of it. is thats where you feel pain? is this t3 from a ugl? might be overdosed, but id think youd be bouncing off the walls if it were high enough to make your thyroid hurt. just a guess. is it muscle cramps maybe from not being hydrated enough?
Hi mate, thanks for the reply.

Just had a look at a diagram (Great idea!) and that is where the pain seems to be, however only on the left side weirdly. The T3 is pharma and is the Abdi Ibrahim brand. I've felt around the area and it doesn't feel swollen/inflamed.

Don't think it's dehydration as no other signs of that and usually drink around 5L of water a day.

Considered that it could be something to do with my neck artery? But haven't researched anything in regards to that, so will see what I can find. Only reason I consider this is because the pulse in my neck seems 'stronger' than usual.

Cheers!

Hi mate, thanks for the reply.

Just had a look at a diagram (Great idea!) and that is where the pain seems to be, however only on the left side weirdly. The T3 is pharma and is the Abdi Ibrahim brand. I've felt around the area and it doesn't feel swollen/inflamed.

Don't think it's dehydration as no other signs of that and usually drink around 5L of water a day.

Considered that it could be something to do with my neck artery? But haven't researched anything in regards to that, so will see what I can find. Only reason I consider this is because the pulse in my neck seems 'stronger' than usual.

Cheers!
What was it ? This is old thread