Need advice

88general88

Hey guys I was curious what your thoughts were, I've been running 600mg of test W, I wasn't using an AI, I was waiting for my bloods to comeback before I tossed an AI in, but my nipples started to get sore, so I took .5mg of arimidex this afternoon, I was going to add some trenA in. I'm wondering if I add TREN to my current cycle, if it would increase neg sides, because my estrogen is high. Should I wait a couple days for my estrogen to come down b4 add the tren? Should I go ahead add it And keep the tren low, or lower my test before adding my TREN. I was planning on running it around 300mg/wk. Any advice would help. Thanx

Tren doesn’t convert into estrogen but can cause issues with prolactin related gyno or sensitivity. I’d look at bloodwork before making any decisions brother. Biomarkers are going to be your only real way of knowing if your body is in shape to handle the addition of the tren ace.

Tren doesn’t convert into estrogen but can cause issues with prolactin related gyno or sensitivity. I’d look at bloodwork before making any decisions brother. Biomarkers are going to be your only real way of knowing if your body is in shape to handle the addition of the tren ace
I know it doesn't convert, I was thinking as far as sides like acne.

I know it doesn't convert, I was thinking as far as sides like acne.
Well that varies person to person, have you ever ran tren ace before? If so what dosage was good enough for you and what else were you stacking at the time. Side effects aren’t cookie cutter and especially with tren which is pretty harsh on the body no matter who runs it.

Well that varies person to person, have you ever ran tren ace before? If so what dosage was good enough for you and what else were you stacking at the time. Side effects aren’t cookie cutter and especially with tren which is pretty harsh on the body no matter who runs it.
Yeah I have ran TREN a plenty of times. This is the first time I have been in a position where it seems like my e2 is high. I should know in the next day or 2 when I get bloods back. So I will just hold off until then, you are right. Just wait that way I have a clearer picture that will assist me down the road. Clouding the tank anymore and it becomes that much more difficult to troubleshoot if problems do arise.

I have noticed that i get much more aggressive and impulsive when running test higher than tren. 300 mg test 300 mg tren works well for me.

I think the "tren rage" is actually just high estrogen amplified by tren. If you keep your estrogen in check, tren is not that bad in my opinion.