NEED HELP!! Having a hard time getting rid of Gyno.

humangrowthwhore

Hello all. Some background info.

Im a 33 yo male. 5'6'', currently between 192 and 196lbs. This is my first cycle in about 10 years. I was recently diagnosed with low SHBG (high 70's) which we all know means my free test was through the floor. This is likely due to improper use of AAS at a young age. I may have had some gyno from back then but nothing like what I have recently noticed. (My nips sit a little lower on my chest so it might be hard to see in the pic below but trust me it is there). I decided to start a TRT+ protocol and wanted to start with a mini blast to get the ball rolling so don't slaughter me cause I know 1.2g a month isn't TRT. My cruise will likely be 140mg per week depending on Bloods. I wasn't feeling like myself for a long time and was having a hard time with absolutely everything that having low test effects. You name it I was dealing with it. As you can see in the before pic I wasn't doing well.

I have been running test sust 250 (SYN) since April 22nd. I started at 0.25ml EOD and increased slowly to 0.37ml EOD up until June 1 and have been on 0.37ml since.
I started 2IU ED HGH on April 24th and slowly over the days increased to 5 IU ED on May 11th and stayed till June 15th then reduced to 4 IU due to Gyno flareup. I then reduced to 3.33 IU HGH ED on July 17th due to Gyno still and have been at 3.33 since.

I noticed some tender nips with slight swelling on May 27th so started taking Nolvadex 20mg (SYN) EOD and stopped on June 22nd cause I wasn't seeing any progress.

June 23rd I started an Aromasin/Raloxifene (JETLABS) protocol June 23rd. I took 1/8 tab asin E3D for about 16 days while taking 60mg Ralox ED for those same 16 days. I then reduced to 40mg Ralox ED and have been taking the 40mg ED since.

I still have a hard ball behind each nipple about 1.5cm in diameter. It's hard to tell if there has been a reduction in size but I do think they may be a bit smaller. I'm at the point now where I'm a little worried and would like to get rid of this Gyno without surgery ASAP as I would like to increase my test for these last 3 weeks before I cruise.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Progress pic attached (11 weeks progress) BF reduced about 50% to what it is now at. Around 15.5%

Attachments

• 20220801_084441.jpg
    20220801_084441.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Looking at the picture on the left you def need surgery. There is no way you can get rid of it by throwing serms at it.

Looking at the picture on the left you def need surgery. There is no way you can get rid of it by throwing serms at it.
There must be something I can do to stop the flare-up/hardness so I can increase my sust dose and HGH though. I'm curious to find another source for Ralox as well as I hear it is faked often. I trust my current source but still would like to try something else.

Any info?

Ralox never did shit for me. Nolva worked way better in my experience. If I had a flare up I'd use 40mg a day for a few days to knock it down and then I did 20mg eod for the rest of the cycle I was on. Had to do this many times until I finally got the surgery

I should add that my nips do sit really low on my chest and actually fold especially with the extra body fat in the pic on the left so there might be a bit of an illusion happening. It's the hard balls behind the nipples that recently developed I want to get rid of which from what I have read I can do.

I think some of the SERMs gyno studies have looked promising with atleast a 75 percent reduction. But OP needs to lose more weight to get into a reasonable bf percentage to rule out gyno vs fat

@lukiss96 is right. Definitely atleast 20 percent bodyfat. Looks like alot of it is visceral too.

I think some of the SERMs gyno studies have looked promising with atleast a 75 percent reduction. But OP needs to lose more weight to get into a reasonable bf percentage to rule out gyno vs fat
That only shows the reduction while on it. There is no check up a year after stopping the serm, is there?

That only shows the reduction while on it. There is no check up a year after stopping the serm, is there?
it said that up to a 25% of recurrence may occur with patients after they cease therapy, doesnt say the time frame. the discussion as replacement for therapy I would assume it would work most of the time.

Ralox never did shit for me. Nolva worked way better in my experience. If I had a flare up I'd use 40mg a day for a few days to knock it down and then I did 20mg eod for the rest of the cycle I was on. Had to do this many times until I finally got the surgery
I heard great things about both, but yeah, Tamoxifen really works at preventing it.

@lukiss96 is right. Definitely atleast 20 percent bodyfat. Looks like alot of it is visceral too.
Agree. Get your body fat percentage down a little more. Sometimes the chest fat makes it look worse than what it really is.

Agree. Get your body fat percentage down a little more. Sometimes the chest fat makes it look worse than what it really is.
I went to get a referral for gyno… doctor said I don’t have gyno, I’m just fat, and he can give me a liposuction instead. Lmao…

You have to take a better picture, showing your worse side. Right now, it's hidden. You could also lose 10-20 pounds and see how it looks like. That may be your solution. If you want to look gyno free at your current weight, surgery is what it will take but it is hard for me to determine if that will work well on you because you nipples are a bit low. I think it will work if you have a good surgeon.

I think you are on the border. If you lose weight it will help.

Have you considered adding anything DHT related? Proviron may help and it is easy. That will shrink those glands and dry you out a bit.