Need help please,some basic questions

PeanutJAX

Hello,I started taking sustanon,well i took only one yet,but I will like 8-11 more,im not doing hulk type of injections,that little extra boost will fit me well i got 12kg of protein,eat chicken every day,will be fine,but some problems is im on low dose of SSRI,for couple days after injection had some crazy stuff!but I think it was first ester effect,and im kind a off,off a CRAZY moody swings,I got some stuff left tho,which is I dont have a job and slept before for about 10hours + now I wake up at like 8 hours MAX like faken clock,and im on sleeping SSRI + sleeping simple pills,so ive read somewhere i should take anti - estrogen and it might help with + prevent water retention and lower heart rate because of lower water,my question would be more open minded and asking for advice,first of all,as ive read i can start take anti estrogen in the start right? Second ive read anti-e have TERRIBLE effect with some common anti-E so I need to find better one,anyone take anti-e with SSRI could point me somewhere? By any chance anyone knows where to find anti estrogen list I would need some names in order to find if its available in my local shop.Any help,regarding sustanon would be helpfull,ive read there is GTC or GHT Or whatever,something like it should I consider it too? Sorry dont hate,as i said before i seek basic help,im googling right now,but its kind a hard to clearly google when i got terrible chest pain because of lack of sleep.I think ima go buy some anti-e today and start using it.

Hello,I started taking sustanon,well i took only one yet,but I will like 8-11 more,im not doing hulk type of injections,that little extra boost will fit me well i got 12kg of protein,eat chicken every day,will be fine,but some problems is im on low dose of SSRI,for couple days after injection had some crazy stuff!but I think it was first ester effect,and im kind a off,off a CRAZY moody swings,I got some stuff left tho,which is I dont have a job and slept before for about 10hours + now I wake up at like 8 hours MAX like faken clock,and im on sleeping SSRI + sleeping simple pills,so ive read somewhere i should take anti - estrogen and it might help with + prevent water retention and lower heart rate because of lower water,my question would be more open minded and asking for advice,first of all,as ive read i can start take anti estrogen in the start right? Second ive read anti-e have TERRIBLE effect with some common anti-E so I need to find better one,anyone take anti-e with SSRI could point me somewhere? By any chance anyone knows where to find anti estrogen list I would need some names in order to find if its available in my local shop.Any help,regarding sustanon would be helpfull,ive read there is GTC or GHT Or whatever,something like it should I consider it too? Sorry dont hate,as i said before i seek basic help,im googling right now,but its kind a hard to clearly google when i got terrible chest pain because of lack of sleep.I think ima go buy some anti-e today and start using it.
Stop taking steroids immediately. This is not a joke. You have no idea what you are doing- to the point you can't even ask a question that makes sense. I can tell your diet sucks, I can tell your training sucks and you have NO IDEA what you are doing and have severe mental issues. Stop before it is too late and you fuck yourself up for good.

Stop taking steroids immediately. This is not a joke. You have no idea what you are doing- to the point you can't even ask a question that makes sense. I can tell your diet sucks, I can tell your training sucks and you have NO IDEA what you are doing and have severe mental issues. Stop before it is too late and you fuck yourself up for good.

So why you never stopped?

Any more advanced - more helpful type of suggestions would be?I could have asked 2 str8 questions so it wouldnt look like total fog,but im open minded person who "wants" to communicate with honest members who could share long time history advice,if have nothing to help with a fellow member who asks for honest suggestions why troll?So pls not.I was supposed to find proper anti estrogen in like 1month time period,but looks like i need it now.Novaldex and clomid doesnt work too well with SSRI,any other suggestions,or anyone take with SSRI.English is my 3rd language so dont hate either if i write something wrong loL cus as i can see there goes some srs misunderstanding!

Last edited:

^^^ OP, you should listen to the man! You have no idea what you're doing!

Back