Need Help - See attached Bloodwork

phteven

Checked my blood a few weeks ago cause I had the feeling to run on low testosterone. Nearly all symptoms of testosterone deficiency hit me like a truck like a year ago, feel like a piece of shit.
I started noticing that I’m gaining more fat at my belly and a small gyno kicked in also, but this could just be the bodyfat.
I didn’t changed anything, my basic food routine, my basic gym routine (6x a week + 1 Day Cardio) but I started to get fatter and wheaker. Changed my, calories, started to get bigger again. I went in a bigger deficit, took literally AGES to loos 1kg of bodyfat, like 3 month of consisten tracking and adjusting the calories. I’m totally not new to all this, been hitting the gym for 12 years now and i‘d say I’m informed pretty well.

So I asked my doctor to check and the results are as expected. Super low, but but still within the reference range.
SHBG is also in a deficit, not sure what that means.. also my doc could tell me.

Went to 2 different Docs, all of them weren’t pretty interested due to the fact that I’m slightly into this reference rage and all of them told me that this has only to to with my age and my mental health.. I’m 28 and not really depresse or something.. so? Any ideas?

Some days I’m feeling like shit, no motivation at all, sexdrive heavily is gone, no energy and concentration for everything. Can’t really sleep and get these hot flashes from time to time.

Thanks for you help! Let me know how you would start to get my hormones right and back on track.
Also let me know I’m complete wrong but according to my understanding is a low value Bad in General, independent from these reference values.

Additionall Infos:

Im 28, lifting weights for about 12 years now, I’m 98 kilos at 1.75 m with meanwhile 29% body fat. a year ago dare 97 kilos at 19-20%.

Attachments

• 30C9B5F6-BCE8-4751-8415-17AF2F9D5A91.jpeg
    30C9B5F6-BCE8-4751-8415-17AF2F9D5A91.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Checked my blood a few weeks ago cause I had the feeling to run on low testosterone. Nearly all symptoms of testosterone deficiency hit me like a truck like a year ago, feel like a piece of shit.
I started noticing that I’m gaining more fat at my belly and a small gyno kicked in also, but this could just be the bodyfat.
I didn’t changed anything, my basic food routine, my basic gym routine (6x a week + 1 Day Cardio) but I started to get fatter and wheaker. Changed my, calories, started to get bigger again. I went in a bigger deficit, took literally AGES to loos 1kg of bodyfat, like 3 month of consisten tracking and adjusting the calories. I’m totally not new to all this, been hitting the gym for 12 years now and i‘d say I’m informed pretty well.

So I asked my doctor to check and the results are as expected. Super low, but but still within the reference range.
SHBG is also in a deficit, not sure what that means.. also my doc could tell me.

Went to 2 different Docs, all of them weren’t pretty interested due to the fact that I’m slightly into this reference rage and all of them told me that this has only to to with my age and my mental health.. I’m 28 and not really depresse or something.. so? Any ideas?

Some days I’m feeling like shit, no motivation at all, sexdrive heavily is gone, no energy and concentration for everything. Can’t really sleep and get these hot flashes from time to time.

Thanks for you help! Let me know how you would start to get my hormones right and back on track.
Also let me know I’m complete wrong but according to my understanding is a low value Bad in General, independent from these reference values.

Additionall Infos:

Im 28, lifting weights for about 12 years now, I’m 98 kilos at 1.75 m with meanwhile 29% body fat. a year ago dare 97 kilos at 19-20%.
Looks like secondary hypogonadism , try to find a doc that will prescribe TRT if you cant just buy from ugl.