Need help

Jefferey Turdel

I’m going to do a Test 250E/ Dbol 25mg/ Deca stack.

Weeks 1-16 Test E 500mg per week.
Weeks 1-12 Deca 250mg per week
Weeks 1-4 Dbol once per day

Is PCT needed if I go back to my TRT level of test? If not what PCT meds should I buy? How would you go about this cycle? I’m a beginner and very very uneducated on the pharmacology of PEDs.

By "TRT level of test" do you mean you are on TRT already? If so, no, PCT is not required, you just go back to TRT when done.

By "TRT level of test" do you mean you are on TRT already? If so, no, PCT is not required, you just go back to TRT when done.
Yeah I’m on doctor prescribed TRT for hypogonadism. So no PCT. Cool. Should I have any anti atomization meds while I’m on this cycle?

Yeah I’m on doctor prescribed TRT for hypogonadism. So no PCT. Cool. Should I have any anti atomization meds while I’m on this cycle?
Yeah you should have an AI available, but whether you need it or not varies by person. 500test/250deca is right on the border of where I would start needing one.

PCT is for those wishing to regain their natural test production. But since you're on TRT that isn't an issue. This is what we call "blast and cruise".

edit: oh you're wanting to take dbol too. Yeah you're gonna need an AI.

Okay thanks man. Appreciate the response. So just take the AI if I start feeling or noticing symptoms? lol. I probably sound dumb. But you helped me gain a broader picture already. Now I’m gonna study for the finer details.

I suggest keeping it simple. Yes take an AI based upon symptoms but since you’re taking Deca and dbol I would recommend you take 12.5mg of aromasin (or whatever standard AI dose your prefer) once a week and leave it at that. Remember you want estrogen elevated. Estrogen supports anabolism, it’s neuroprotective and will keep your joints feeling good. However you don’t want it too high because Deca will amplify estrogen which then increases prolactin. But once a week dosing should be all you need. At most I would take an AI every 4 days. I personally do fine with once a week dosing.

I suggest keeping it simple. Yes take an AI based upon symptoms but since you’re taking Deca and dbol I would recommend you take 12.5mg of aromasin (or whatever standard AI dose your prefer) once a week and leave it at that. Remember you want estrogen elevated. Estrogen supports anabolism, it’s neuroprotective and will keep your joints feeling good. However you don’t want it too high because Deca will amplify estrogen which then increases prolactin. But once a week dosing should be all you need. At most I would take an AI every 4 days. I personally do fine with once a week dosing.
Thank you for the tips

Back