Need new injection spots

Pecs are easy to pin. Quads are easy because you can reach them easily.
Also calves are painless but many people say otherwise so maybe you don't want to try.
First few times it will be a bit more harder to pin the new area until you get confidence that is not that bad at all.
Pick one area as all are the same as how painful they are. Not a big difference imo

Shoulders, chest, lats, legs, butt and even sq belly and love handles are all doable once you get used to injecting in to these sites. Cuz all injections are weird when you do it for the first time. Just avoid locations like calves and biceps, that will disable you and make you not able to workout for a week.

Personally I only use insulin syringes now for like a few years and I'm fine, actually I don't look back at the regular ones, unless it's a big blast, but then again I don't do big blasts anymore. Up to 1ml per site is fine, sometimes I get a slight bump/lump/whatever, but it disappears after few days and doesn't cause any problems regarding TT bloods. Weird thing is I only usually get slight pip from Testo C or E, I don't get from prop and other steroids. No matter the carrier oil.

When I get shit gear I like to mix it with something really easy like Test C 200 in the syringe to dilute it. Then i can usually use it up without problems.

I've been doing 1cc each delt weekly for awhile. It works. Blasting I have to hit the right glute, delts and quads. Try not to go over 2 mls

I've been doing 1cc each delt weekly for awhile. It works. Blasting I have to hit the right glute, delts and quads. Try not to go over 2 mls
I guess everyone's different. I've never had a problem doing 3cc anywhere except front delts. And obviously chest needs to be spread out or you'll look deformed.

Just have to prime each new muscle for pinning. No idea how people pin just 2 spots for time. I never pin the same spot within 8-9 days with eachother, i pin ED now.

DHB needs to be pinned Ed or Eod to avoid pip, you will never have pip like this.

Glutes, VG, Quads, Delts, Biceps.