new batch tren ace from QSC?

gaylord_focker

The old shit was different & I felt it more potent
But many other factors are at play with my current cycle that could be affecting the feelz

Obviously only way to know for sure what’s up is to send it in. But before I spend the money just wonder what anyone else thinks of the new batch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 61
The old shit was different & I felt it more potent
But many other factors are at play with my current cycle that could be affecting the feelz

Obviously only way to know for sure what’s up is to send it in. But before I spend the money just wonder what anyone else thinks of the new batch.
The variation in your feels is too great with different things that can affect you that using it as your gauge is unreliable at best, unless one is bunk.

Unless QSC chemist effed up big time there shouldn’t be much difference in my opinion, unless you got overcooked test prop lol.

The variation in your feels is too great with different things that can affect you that using it as your gauge is unreliable at best, unless one is bunk.

Unless QSC chemist effed up big time there shouldn’t be much difference in my opinion, unless you got overcooked test prop lol.
Well I’m on a heavy painkiller so that kills a lot of any feels I get from damn near anything
Like sometimes I feel a cough come on but then I cough once and I’m like damn alright that was cool I guess.

Well I’m on a heavy painkiller so that kills a lot of any feels I get from damn near anything
Like sometimes I feel a cough come on but then I cough once and I’m like damn alright that was cool I guess.
So, how does it need to feel for it to be real? Are you certain the first one is not overdosed or underdosed either?

Like I said it’s tough to play the feels game, we did it for years before testing became a norm and we did learn to notice the tells. However, nobody can tell for certain if your feels are right or wrong because its individual.

Anyway, gear is so cheap nowadays, if you think its bunk or underdosed chuck it and go buy somewhere else,

So, how does it need to feel for it to be real? Are you certain the first one is not overdosed or underdosed either?

Like I said it’s tough to play the feels game, we did it for years before testing became a norm and we did learn to notice the tells. However, nobody can tell for certain if your feels are right or wrong because its individual.

Anyway, gear is so cheap nowadays, if you think its bunk or underdosed chuck it and go buy somewhere else,
I’ve never really gotten many tells. I have only gotten the cough maybe twice? 3 times? (All from The last couple batches of their shit) no night sweats at least nothing extremely noticeable. No insomnia, ever. It’s my estimation these sides are just blown out of proportion but it doesn’t help when you hear credible people in the industry say “idk man if you don’t feel this or that, then your tren is bunk straight up”
you hear just as often tho that some people are genetic outliers, and get minimal sides from tren. All I can say for certain is days I inject, my lifts sky rocket. So what else do I need?

The point of this post isn’t necessarily for me to call it bunk or not, it’s just to see what other people think, simply because it’s clearly different than it was. And if the reviews are bad, I’d send it in myself to see. So far they’re not.

I’ve never really gotten many tells. I have only gotten the cough maybe twice? 3 times? (All from The last couple batches of their shit) no night sweats at least nothing extremely noticeable. No insomnia, ever. It’s my estimation these sides are just blown out of proportion but it doesn’t help when you hear credible people in the industry say “idk man if you don’t feel this or that, then your tren is bunk straight up”
you hear just as often tho that some people are genetic outliers, and get minimal sides from tren. All I can say for certain is days I inject, my lifts sky rocket. So what else do I need?

The point of this post isn’t necessarily for me to call it bunk or not, it’s just to see what other people think, simply because it’s clearly different than it was. And if the reviews are bad, I’d send it in myself to see. So far they’re not.
Like I said it’s all individual so you can’t base it on someone’s experience. Hell, even one’s own varies, I only had the coughs when I used tren synthesized from finaplix pellets, night sweats and insomnia I get no matter if it’s 75mg or 350mg a week.

Trust your source or find another one is your best bet at this point.

Like I said it’s all individual so you can’t base it on someone’s experience. Hell, even one’s own varies, I only had the coughs when I used tren synthesized from finaplix pellets, night sweats and insomnia I get no matter if it’s 75mg or 350mg a week.

Trust your source or find another one is your best bet at this point.
They’ve never done me wrong on anything else & after talking to you I don’t think they’d start now. Thanks for taking the time friend

Agree with ksm. Tren cough doesn't determine the potency of tren.

It just means you knicked a vein. I rarely get tren cough thankfully, as I know how to navigate around the veins (you can feel the sharp pain when applying light pressure to the skin, then just move spots)

Now the sides are completely different--the shorter fuse and irrability, perhaps anger, strength increases, nearly daily changes in the mirror, increased vascularity, insomnia, night sweats are all very real

Different people get different sides, some more some less than others, but tren is one of those things you should definitely be able to feel on any dose more than 350mg or more a week. Im not one to go off feels reports usually, but tren you can definitely feel unless your micro dosing or something

What dosage are you running? How many tren cycles have you done?