New guy tired of going to the street and TRT

Cbahr707

Hello,

I’ve been trying to figure out a better way to supplement. I’m currently on a TRT protocol through a clinic. 20mg sub q daily blood and everything is super dialed. I am thinking about once a year sending something strong for 12-16 weeks. Everyone who doesn’t pass my eye test at the gym is on gear and pretty open with me about it. It seems like most people don’t know what the fuck they are doing or talking about and I’m trying to source legit Primo and it’s 1000% harder than I thought.

I recently went through with an order from a guy who seemed legit. The test cyp he got me was SB labs with a gorilla on it and I’ve already seen them from online forums and feel like I got jipped. I’m a business owner and dad so I would like to try to do this as healthy and clean as possible. Hopefully someone here can help me out.

Thanks in advance

Thanks man. I think I’m going to pull the trigger with Goodlyfe if I figure it out
I’ve talked with some guys that compete and it absolutely amazes me how uneducated they are about what they are using or what harm reduction is. Can’t go wrong with goodlyfe. Welcome bro!

Look into cash app to buy btc if that's your hold up. Goodlyfe is a solid choice for yoyr first purchase here. Welcome.
How quick is the cash app when it comes to releasing funds for use? Coinbase holds your funds forever before you can transfer them.

How quick is the cash app when it comes to releasing funds for use? Coinbase holds your funds forever before you can transfer them.
I’ll keep you posted. I’m going through the process of Chase verification. I started the process Thursday night and still nothing. Hopefully next week I’ll have an answer for you.