New Here

Hey what's up guys, my names Caleb and Im 34 yrs old. Im from Dallas Tx, been somewhat athletic and a hardworker most my life But I got serious with working out in 2015 and got serious around 2019. My little brother and me and his friends would all hit the gym together . Some of our friends use PED and my brother as well and Ive learned alot from them and studying online over the years but the past 4 months Ive been studying a little everyday when I get a chance. I've been going to the gym going at least 5 times a week for the past year and Ive been studying PED and AAS and I want to know where I can learn everything I can and more. I like to be very careful and like to be well educated when it comes to working out, building my body, and being healthy and progress. Im single with no kids and I have a good job and Im very dedicated to learning the correct and safest way to workout and build my body and be healthier and setting routines and being consistent. I am excited to be here and to meet new people that can help educate me and share experiences and would like to have a group of friends for guidance and support and knowledge so I can be my best and do it safely and smart.