New member interested in learning about TRT

c0mpute

Hi everyone,

30 year old male here. Got hormones tested a while back, and tests came back very strange.

Total T - 540 ng/dL
Free T - 8.37 pg/mL

Albumin, SHBG, LH, FSH normal, but Free T very low from what I've researched.

Doc isn't helpful and says I'm "on the lower end" of the free t range. Which sounds bs to me.

Meanwhile, reading up on low T symptoms, I realized I've been having pretty much all the symptoms since puberty ended. Never knew they were related to low T. I tried explaning that to the doc, but he doesn't seem willing to start treatment. I've read that's a common story with a lot of doctors.

So now I'm ready to learn and pull the trigger on TRT on my own. This forum is a treasure trove of information!

Hi everyone,

30 year old male here. Got hormones tested a while back, and tests came back very strange.

Total T - 540 ng/dL
Free T - 8.37 pg/mL

Albumin, SHBG, LH, FSH normal, but Free T very low from what I've researched.

Doc isn't helpful and says I'm "on the lower end" of the free t range. Which sounds bs to me.

Meanwhile, reading up on low T symptoms, I realized I've been having pretty much all the symptoms since puberty ended. Never knew they were related to low T. I tried explaning that to the doc, but he doesn't seem willing to start treatment. I've read that's a common story with a lot of doctors.

So now I'm ready to learn and pull the trigger on TRT on my own. This forum is a treasure trove of information!
You Will find there any type of information and feel free to ask! Welcome Bro!