New member intro - First Cycle Test500mg / Var

A.yng

Hey all

Been training on and off for many years, just had a bunch of kids so thinking now was good timing for some juice. Got my hands on test E and anavar.

12 week Cycle plan:

Test E 500mg - split twice a week 250mg per jab

Anavar 20mg - one pill morning one pill night
First 4 weeks and last 4 weeks

MK677 1ml per day

Nolva + Clomid ready for PCT

Bloodwork prior to starting:

Everything normal apart from testosterone levels:

Test 1.7nmol (almost non existent levels)

Training cycle

Typical bro split - 4 days a week (add a fifth day usually though or whatever isn’t sore on that day)
Chest + Bi
Back + Calves
Shoulder + trixep
Legs + Abs

Stats:

6”2
98kgs
20% BF

Eating roughly 3000-3500 calories a day (not as clean as I’d like though)

Week 1 - 4

Gained some really nice strength, in week 3 my blood pressure went through the roof and was getting extreme headaches so was happy to drop the var in the fourth week

Week 4 - 6

Was getting quite nauseous and feeling a few sides so decided to take bloods again at the end of week 6.

Testosterone level was at 1400 and E2 was high at apparently at 679 (I am assuming this is why I am feeling shitty). Also, liver markers were quite high which I suppose isn’t avoidable with orals such as anavar.

Going to get some arimidex to chill that E2 level down a bit but other than that carrying on.

Happy for any suggestions or ideas for next cycle or where I can improve.

Cheers

I also did a test/anavar cycle for my first cycle. Overall I enjoyed the results with short lived sides in the beginning and after body adjusted to it, no issues later on. I passed on the blockers myself. I used sust 250 as my choice of test. Next cycle I am planning on adding deca to the stack.

Was running sust250 2x a week and anavar 20mg 2x a day. Only sides I felt were about 2-3 weeks in got a little puffy, red, and a little itchy. Once that went away I was good the rest of the cycle. Felt amazing physically and mentally.

Look forward to seeing how your cycle finishes out. What thoughts do you have on your next cycle?

Well that was unexpected. An Intro with info in it. Well done. Wont coment on your first cycle other than to say where does that leave you for future cycles. I had my best gains on my first cycle of just 200 test. That was after a year of 100 as trt from doctor.
All the best. Hi