New member introduction

Eyekar

Hello all,

Have been lurking for a while. Have ordered a few things from various supplies. More or less happy with all of them, some ship faster/better than others within EU. Some beat on prices. Have been having very good results with stubborn weight loss with semaglutide. Disappointed about current shortage, looking to try tirzepatide. Posting here as a new member. Curious to learn more about how to go about using kits of semaglutide or tirzepatide to prepare my own pins. Bacteriostatic water and sterile vile and that is all? For now, I've only used pre-filled pens, so this approach will be new to me. Want to do it right and safely. Any guidance appreciated!

Hello all,

Have been lurking for a while. Have ordered a few things from various supplies. More or less happy with all of them, some ship faster/better than others within EU. Some beat on prices. Have been having very good results with stubborn weight loss with semaglutide. Disappointed about current shortage, looking to try tirzepatide. Posting here as a new member. Curious to learn more about how to go about using kits of semaglutide or tirzepatide to prepare my own pins. Bacteriostatic water and sterile vile and that is all? For now, I've only used pre-filled pens, so this approach will be new to me. Want to do it right and safely. Any guidance appreciated!
Welcome to Meso.

Welcome to Meso.
Thanks. Glad to be here. Plenty of quite smart people here. Even more interesting people. :) Have been lurking and reading since 2021. It actually took months and months for my email to be verified to be able to log in after initial registration, but am happy it is, so I can finally ask questions in forums.